Britney Spears success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Saariilicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britney Spears success

Post by Saariilicious »

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted something for you, but I did not sit still. I am still a fanatic signature collector of the biggest stars. A few months ago, I think it must have been 6 or 7 months ago I sent an e-mail to a person working with Britney Spears, we were only just 2020 and I received a signed photo in the Britney bus, I think it's a sec. but I am happy with it. The photo is larger than 10x15 and the envelope (which I no longer have) was stamped from the UK.

FOLLOW THE STORY OF MY VERY ABUSED ALASKAN MALAMUTE DOG KYTO &. MY GUINEA PIGS MARLEY &. ALVIN ON INSTAGRAM @ALASKANMALAMUT_KYTO
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears success

Post by northwellguy »

You are correct
100% fake sec
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DELTA FAN »

Ignore Northwellguy.
Well done!!
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

NICE PIC NEVER SAW IT BEFORE
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

DELTA FAN wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:21 pm Ignore Northwellguy.
Well done!!
Whatever

It's a sec fake

Period
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

this pic is from 2016 (her newest album...), yea it's a sec but the pic is BEAUTIFUL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters