Barbara Feldon Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
americanimmunityidol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barbara Feldon Success

Post by americanimmunityidol »

Mailed LOR, SASE, and 8x10 photo to Ms. Feldon at the database address on 10/11/19; received my photo back signed and personalized on 10/31/19. Funny story: when I opened the envelope, I actually thought she forgot to sign her name on the photo, and only signed "99," which, honestly, I wasn't super upset about, but I just found weird. But after looking at the photo later when I was less preoccupied, I noticed the signature on her shirt, which made me feel a little bit idiotic. That said, a fantastic success from a real icon of '60s TV -- thank you, Ms. Feldon!

Barbara Feldon
14 E. 74th Street
Apt 7
New York, NY 10021-2628
USA

Revisiting autograph collecting with a vengeance after a two-year hiatus...

Recent Successes: Mark Harmon, Vincent Pastore, Jerome Powell, Nancy Cartwright, Estelle Getty (purchase), Richard Karn, Barry Williams, Jamie Farr, Pat Boone, Lee Grant, Barbara Feldon, Reba McEntire, Craig T. Nelson, Linda Harrison, Chubby Checker, Carol Burnett, Sara Karloff, Hal Linden, Tony Anselmo, Jennifer Tilly, Emily Osment, Wendie Malick, Gloria Estefan, Carl Reiner, Florence Henderson (purchase), Pat Sajak & Vanna White, Angela Lansbury, Dana Perino, Penny Marshall (purchase), Shirley Jones (IP), Jason Isaacs (IP), Joe Pantoliano (IP), Ina Garten, Denis O'Hare (IP)

*And no, I don't post envelope scans...just don't have time. Sorry. :( *
admin
Site Admin

Re: Barbara Feldon Success

Post by admin »

Hi americanimmunityidol :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barbara Feldon on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)