Carol Burnett Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
americanimmunityidol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carol Burnett Success

Post by americanimmunityidol »

Mailed LOR, SASE, and 8x10 photo to Ms. Burnett at the database address on 9/17/19; received my photo back signed on 10/21/19. A real icon, and easily one of the funniest comediennes and actresses of all-time. It's great to see that she's still signing, and that her fans remain such a high priority for her. Thank you, Ms. Burnett

Carol Burnett
Mabel Cat, Inc.
9663 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 643
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4303
USA

Revisiting autograph collecting with a vengeance after a two-year hiatus...

Recent Successes: Mark Harmon, Vincent Pastore, Jerome Powell, Nancy Cartwright, Estelle Getty (purchase), Richard Karn, Barry Williams, Jamie Farr, Pat Boone, Lee Grant, Barbara Feldon, Reba McEntire, Craig T. Nelson, Linda Harrison, Chubby Checker, Carol Burnett, Sara Karloff, Hal Linden, Tony Anselmo, Jennifer Tilly, Emily Osment, Wendie Malick, Gloria Estefan, Carl Reiner, Florence Henderson (purchase), Pat Sajak & Vanna White, Angela Lansbury, Dana Perino, Penny Marshall (purchase), Shirley Jones (IP), Jason Isaacs (IP), Joe Pantoliano (IP), Ina Garten, Denis O'Hare (IP)

*And no, I don't post envelope scans...just don't have time. Sorry. :( *
admin
Site Admin

Re: Carol Burnett Success

Post by admin »

Hi americanimmunityidol :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carol Burnett on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Colleen16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Colleen16 »

I am new to this page. Would I need to send her a photo to sign? Thanks for any advice! Colleen
americanimmunityidol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by americanimmunityidol »

Colleen16 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 pm I am new to this page. Would I need to send her a photo to sign? Thanks for any advice! Colleen
Hi Colleen! Unless a celebrity is known to send out their own pictures, it's usually a good idea to send your own items for them to sign along with your initial request. When I first began collecting more than a decade ago (I've been doing this since I was about 12 years old), I never sent a picture, and you'd be surprised how many responses I still received. That said, I think it's a good "better safe than sorry" sort of policy to provide a picture or something -- it definitely increases your chances all the way around. Best of luck, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!
Revisiting autograph collecting with a vengeance after a two-year hiatus...

Recent Successes: Mark Harmon, Vincent Pastore, Jerome Powell, Nancy Cartwright, Estelle Getty (purchase), Richard Karn, Barry Williams, Jamie Farr, Pat Boone, Lee Grant, Barbara Feldon, Reba McEntire, Craig T. Nelson, Linda Harrison, Chubby Checker, Carol Burnett, Sara Karloff, Hal Linden, Tony Anselmo, Jennifer Tilly, Emily Osment, Wendie Malick, Gloria Estefan, Carl Reiner, Florence Henderson (purchase), Pat Sajak & Vanna White, Angela Lansbury, Dana Perino, Penny Marshall (purchase), Shirley Jones (IP), Jason Isaacs (IP), Joe Pantoliano (IP), Ina Garten, Denis O'Hare (IP)

*And no, I don't post envelope scans...just don't have time. Sorry. :( *