Lynda Carter Email Sucess

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lynda Carter Email Sucess

Post by jewels1 »

August 30: Email sent
10/14/19: Received an autograph photo from Lynda Carter

I forgot to take a picture of the envelope but it only came with a forever global stamp and the recipient's address without the sender.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B30WAcMHuKx/
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lynda Carter Email Sucess

Post by admin »

Hi jewels1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

What is the email address you used please?

Fanmail 8)
Jesus19651
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jesus19651 »

Good evening my name is Jesus Hernandez I sent you autograph request along with a self addressed envelope and a 8x10 photo. Thank you so much for your quick response and I'm very happy and delighted with your response. I'm very confused Mrs Carter you didn't signed the 8x10 photo. But you sent me a 5x7 photo instead and signed. I just don't understand why. I sent you the 8x10 photo for you don't have to spend money on a photo. Hopefully you can shed some light to this situation. Please don't get offended by my question. It's just very confusing. Thank you for reading my email. Thank you Mrs Carter for your time. God bless you and your family
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

Most celebrities don't read their fan mail - they have staff who process it for them. In all likelihood, they have a stack of pre-signed photos that they send out, so that it doesn't even matter what you send to them.

(BTW, this is just a message board for collectors. Celebrities don't read these messages.)