Terry Moore Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Terry Moore Actress

Post by caappy »

Helen Luella Koford (born January 7, 1929 in Glendale, California), better known as Terry Moore, is an American film and television actress. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Come Back, Little Sheba (1952).
She is one of the last surviving stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood.Her career received a boost when Columbia Pictures signed her to a long term contract. She had the lead in The Return of October (1948) with Glenn Ford, playing a character called Terry Moore and that became her stage name. Moore was borrowed by RKO to star in Mighty Joe Young (1949). George Pal cast her in The Great Rupert (1949) with Jimmy Durante.
At Columbia she co starred with Mickey Rooney in He's a Cockeyed Wonder (1950) then she did Gambling House (1950) with Victor Mature at RKO. At Columbia Moore did Two of a Kind (1951), Sunny Side of the Street (1951), and The Barefoot Mailman (1951).

She had an excellent part in Come Back, Little Sheba (1952), produced by Hal Wallis, with Burt Lancaster and Shirley Booth. Moore was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She had a cameo in the 1998 film remake of Mighty Joe Young, Charlize Theron played her part in the new version..

Sent her 2 photos on 4 Jun and got them back signed on 22 Aug.

Ms Terry Moore
c/o Moore - Cramer Production Inc
833 Ocean Ave Apt 104
Santa Monica. CA 90403
admin
Site Admin

Re: Terry Moore Actress

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Terry Moore on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
TeriSuzie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TeriSuzie »

I was named after Terry Moore. My Mama...passed in 2006...loved Terry Moore's acting skills.
I am 69 yrs young lol and want to contact Ms Moore or her Representative Please.
My Favorite movie is Mighty Joe Young 💛💥
Thanks in Advance!!!
...Teri
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

TeriSuzie wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:14 am I was named after Terry Moore. My Mama...passed in 2006...loved Terry Moore's acting skills.
I am 69 yrs young lol and want to contact Ms Moore or her Representative Please.
My Favorite movie is Mighty Joe Young 💛💥
Thanks in Advance!!!
...Teri
Terry Moore
Moore-Cramer Productions, Inc.
833 Ocean Avenue
Apt 104
Santa Monica, CA 90403-1012
USA

Fanmail 8)