Betty White RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LordLionheart
$10 gift certificate winner

Betty White RTS

Post by LordLionheart »

I wrote to Ms.White on 06/18/2019 and my envelope was returned on 07/12/2019

Betty White
P.O. Box 491965
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8965

http://surfmypictures.com/image/0c090e0 ... 3qfeu.html

Now I'm going to try the address in the Fanmail.biz database
admin
Site Admin

Re: Betty White RTS

Post by admin »

Hi again LordLionheart :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Betty White
Agency for the Performing Arts
405 S Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4425
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Betty White on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

what I heard she stopped signing
LordLionheart

Post by LordLionheart »

Well its in the mail so we will find out
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I actually got a success from the address the admin provided. She definitely still signs. Not sure why the sudden address change with no warning though. Good luck!
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

LordLionheart wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 pm I wrote to Ms.White on 06/18/2019 and my envelope was returned on 07/12/2019

Betty White
P.O. Box 491965
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8965

http://surfmypictures.com/image/0c090e0 ... 3qfeu.html

Now I'm going to try the address in the Fanmail.biz database
The change of address was sudden, and happened a few months ago. The same address I used to get my 1st success, later came back as a RTS when I tried a 2nd time.

I used the new address in the database to get my 2nd success. Now, you have to remember, she's like 92, so your return may take a while. My 2nd attempt took a few months to get back, but she definitely still signs.

Betty White
c/o Jeff Witjas
APA
405 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.