MLB Al Downing FAILURE!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dgrooms72
$10 gift certificate winner

MLB Al Downing FAILURE!

Post by dgrooms72 »

Sent LOR, SASE, and personalized index card on 5/20/19 to:

Al Downing
25343 Silver Aspen Way Apt. 735
Valencia, CA 91381

Got response 5/31/19 (11 days). Index card was returned, unsigned, in my SASE, and wrapped in my LOR. And I'm pretty sure he read my LOR, because he had to fold it differently to get it back into my SASE. It appears everyone else has great success with him. I don't get it. And I've had crazy-good success with these personalized index cards. Maybe he only signs baseball cards or pictures. I can't find anything that says he charges for autographs, so...I don't know.

admin
Site Admin

Re: MLB Al Downing FAILURE!

Post by admin »

Hi again dgrooms72 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Try:

Al Downing
25399 The Old Rd #108
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381-1615
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Al Downing on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dgrooms72

Re: MLB Al Downing FAILURE!

Post by dgrooms72 »

I did a little more research Mr. Admin. The address I used is good, and has been good since 2009. Lo and behold, I found out he does NOT sign anything that isn't "official". And it sounds like he's usually kind-of nasty about it when he doesn't sign something because it isn't "official". Usually includes a terse, ugly note when he returns your item unsigned. Didn't write a note for me, so I guess I got spared from that. I don't know, maybe he has a good reason for only signing stuff he considers "official". I don't know what that reason is, but...to each his own.