Hershel W. Williams questionnaire

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lionhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hershel W. Williams questionnaire

Post by lionhead »

today i got a letter from the moh-recipient Herschel Williams. i created a questionnaire about his time in ww2. he filled out the questionnaire!

he also sent a signed free business card and a signed flyer of his organisation.

here are some information about this american hero: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershel_W._Williams

i sent the request on the 26.4.2019 and received it on the 21.5.2019

such a filled out questionnaire is better then a 'normal autograph'. *g*
Successes: Buzz Aldrin, Charles Duke, Edgar Mitchell, Walter Cunningham, Fred Haise, Eugene Kranz, Chris Kraft, Alexey Leonov, Frank Drake, John Glenn, Director ESO, Sigmund Jähn, Valentina Tereshkova, Peter Higgs, Erich von Däniken, Jane Goodall, Reinhold Messner, Peter Habeler, Eliza Taylor, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Christopher Lloyd, Richard Dean Anderson, Jonathan Frakes, Patrick Stewart, Christopher Lampert, Famke Janssen, Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hershell Williams questionnaire

Post by caappy »

{up} {up} {up} {up} [us]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hershel W. Williams questionnaire

Post by admin »

Hi lionhead :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and questionnaire / signed card you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Hershel W. Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)