Ultra Natè (American House Music Singer) - SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
pierios93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ultra Natè (American House Music Singer) - SUCCESS!

Post by pierios93 »

I had a success a few years ago (2011), and i decided to post it now. I sent an inbox message to her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ultranatemusic with my postal address and Ms. Natè* sent me 3 signed postcards.

*Ultra Natè is known mostly from her hit song "Free" (1997), which it was also included on the "Rise FM" tracklist of the video game "GTA:Liberty City Stories".

Here is the address inscribed on her envelope:

PEACE BISQUIT
BILL COLEMAN
963 KENT AVENUE
BUILDING E, #3
BROOKLYN, NY 11205

(The sender may be her management.)

--FB REQUEST DATE: 31/7/2011
--RECEIVED: 15/09/2011 (approx.)

Uploaded with surfmypictures

admin
Site Admin

Re: Ultra Naté (American House Music Singer) - SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi pierios93 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Ultra Naté on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ultra Natè (American House Music Singer) - SUCCESS!

Post by CBMK »

Congrats! I love her!
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
pierios93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ultra Natè (American House Music Singer) - SUCCESS!

Post by pierios93 »

She is REALLY kind and loyal to her fans, i still chat with her on social media, after many years.