Hank Aaron MLB HOF Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hank Aaron MLB HOF Success

Post by slcraig1981 »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's ghostsigned. Mr. Aaron hasn't been able to write that legibly in a few years, and only will pick up a pen or marker at the annual Braves gala.
sonoconos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonoconos »

What is a LOR?
zach8270
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by zach8270 »

sonoconos wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:54 am What is a LOR?
LOR is a Letter of Request. Basically just the fan letter telling them why you like them and asking if they'll sign your item.
Caleb1744
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caleb1744 »

My 11 year old son sent his only Hank Aaron card in for an autograph 6 months ago and hasn't heard anything back. He's anxious about it because he is a huge Hank Aaron fan. Should we expect that it will take a year?
zach8270

Post by zach8270 »

Caleb1744 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 pm My 11 year old son sent his only Hank Aaron card in for an autograph 6 months ago and hasn't heard anything back. He's anxious about it because he is a huge Hank Aaron fan. Should we expect that it will take a year?
I would assume so. At least a year if I were a betting man. With his advanced age and the fact that he's probably busy, it may take him a good amount of time. But sometimes that's the fun of it. When you forget about it and get surprised by it coming back.