Emilia Clarke Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Legarus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by Legarus »

EmsAutos wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:33 pm
jewels1 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:01 am
northwellguy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:12 am

If you send anything to that address it doesn't get returned
They use your SASE to send a pre-print back to you
Really ? I thought she was wearing TTM
I'm disappointed :( :(
Hi I sent her a photo which wasn't returned, instead they sent me a Pre-signed, which I have had a quick authentication opinion back on as genuine
Emilia’s ttm is all PP. Your “quick opinion” is just that, an opinion, and unless it underwent a full authentication, a quick opinion can’t see detailed printing from a JPEG.
dmgrt039
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dmgrt039 »

do you know how we would get a signed photo to Australia?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

dmgrt039 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:41 pm do you know how we would get a signed photo to Australia?
send them a SASE with proper UK postage
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

PotterHead wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 am Hi, do you know what the dimensions of the picture are?
obviously 4x6
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
AegonTargaryen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AegonTargaryen »

[uk] Is that the image size they send you? If so what size envelope is suitable and is it a printed picture or a authentic autograph? [uk]
Blair_Rix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blair_Rix »

TTM's returns from Emilia are legit ... those are PRE-SIGNED by her, they are not printed ... not signed by secretary ...

In case somebody wanna say otherwise, in past 2 years I got two TTM's pre-signed photo from her => both were validated and certified by BAS ( https://www.beckett-authentication.com/ ) as authentic ...
firelord48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by firelord48 »

I'm new to this site and I never sent fan mail or autograph requests through the mail and I don't know exactly how to do this. I would love to have her autograph to add to my collection. I am from the US and how many stamps would I need to use to send to her and how many do I use for the return stamp?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

firelord48 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:17 am I'm new to this site and I never sent fan mail or autograph requests through the mail and I don't know exactly how to do this. I would love to have her autograph to add to my collection. I am from the US and how many stamps would I need to use to send to her and how many do I use for the return stamp?
Until about the spring of this year EH was sending out genuine pre-signed 4x6's of Emilia Clarke to any fans who sent them a LoR and SASE. If you sent your own photo it was not returned. Since about 6 months ago they have been sending out re-prints (basically photocopies) instead of pre-prints. EH no longer sends out the real thing. Don't waste your time. Recently she's been doing the Con scene in the US - pick up her autograph in-person and meet her too!
Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hunter83 »

northwellguy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 pm
jewels1 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:02 am Is PP more or is it pre-signed?
pre-print = pre-signed (real)

re-print = copy (fake, autopen, photocopy, etc.)
This is not correct.

pre-signed = real
pre-print = fake (PRINTED!)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Hunter83 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 am
northwellguy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 pm
jewels1 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:02 am Is PP more or is it pre-signed?
pre-print = pre-signed (real)

re-print = copy (fake, autopen, photocopy, etc.)
This is not correct.

pre-signed = real
pre-print = fake (PRINTED!)
Maybe to you
But I like my definitions