Emilia Clarke Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
jayhay69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 am
Interests: Autograph collecting
Metal Detecting
Koi carp
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by jayhay69 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 am

There goes my funko pop then in the bin 🙄

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by northwellguy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:35 am

jayhay69 wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 am
There goes my funko pop then in the bin 🙄
Unfortunately I think that's probably true
But hope springs eternal! I hope you get the Funko back signed! {up}
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by Hunter83 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52 am

northwellguy wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Hunter83 wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am
northwellguy wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 am


pre-print = pre-signed (real)

re-print = copy (fake, autopen, photocopy, etc.)
This is not correct.

pre-signed = real
pre-print = fake (PRINTED!)
Maybe to you
But I like my definitions
Why should printed signatures be authentic?
preprinted is prePRINTED!

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by northwellguy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 am

Hunter83 wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52 am
Why should printed signatures be authentic?
preprinted is prePRINTED!
You are, of course, free to believe whatever you wish
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by Hunter83 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:40 am

northwellguy wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 am
Hunter83 wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52 am
Why should printed signatures be authentic?
preprinted is prePRINTED!
You are, of course, free to believe whatever you wish
Hello NWG!

To your information: (Comes from this site: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 17&t=14169)

PP = Pre-Print/Facsimile - an exact reproduction of a person's signature. Often photocopied, or electronicaly duplicated.

Preprints
Preprints are usually fairly easy to detect. A preprint is simply a photographic copy of an original signed photograph. On a preprint, the signature often appears to be below the surface gloss of the photo and the signature is often very "flat." To test, hold the photo up at an angle to a light source -- a real signature is written on the surface of the photo and should have a different level of reflectivity than the rest of the surface. A preprint will blend right in with the surface because it's underneath the surface gloss. Obviously, preprint signatures will match exactly, AND the signature will be in the same exact place on each photo. Depending on the background color and contrast in the photo, some preprints are easier to detect than others. The Jim Carrey "Spank you very much" is a notorious preprint that has fooled many people.

I hope this will help you.

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by northwellguy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:15 am

Hunter83 wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:40 am
northwellguy wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 am
Hunter83 wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52 am
Why should printed signatures be authentic?
preprinted is prePRINTED!
You are, of course, free to believe whatever you wish
Hello NWG!

To your information: (Comes from this site: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 17&t=14169)

PP = Pre-Print/Facsimile - an exact reproduction of a person's signature. Often photocopied, or electronicaly duplicated.

Preprints
Preprints are usually fairly easy to detect. A preprint is simply a photographic copy of an original signed photograph. On a preprint, the signature often appears to be below the surface gloss of the photo and the signature is often very "flat." To test, hold the photo up at an angle to a light source -- a real signature is written on the surface of the photo and should have a different level of reflectivity than the rest of the surface. A preprint will blend right in with the surface because it's underneath the surface gloss. Obviously, preprint signatures will match exactly, AND the signature will be in the same exact place on each photo. Depending on the background color and contrast in the photo, some preprints are easier to detect than others. The Jim Carrey "Spank you very much" is a notorious preprint that has fooled many people.

I hope this will help you.
I sooooooooooooooooooooo don't care
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests