Page 1 of 4

SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 am
by theinfamousandrew
I wrote Todd Kohlhepp on 01/11/2019
He wrote back on 02/09/2019
He's know for being on YouTube, 1000's of newspapers, TV, Netflix is doing a TV show on him too!
He asked for $20.00 to write back too, I had to pay him through a place called jpay.
He hand wrote a 4 page letter thanking me for the interest.
I don't agree with what he did but it's cool to get a letter from him and signed card.
Address used

Todd Kohlhepp, #372454
BRCI- Moultrie
4460 Broad River Road
Columbia, SC 29210

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 am
by admin
Hi theinfamousandrew :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 am
by northwellguy
Sorry but you are one twisted guy.
Why do you write to these ****?
They don't deserve your money or you fanmail. I don't care how you equivocate the reasons.
They are murderous human slime that should be eradicated from our existence.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:13 pm
by theinfamousandrew
northwellguy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 am
Sorry but you are one twisted guy.
Why do you write to these ****?
They don't deserve your money or you fanmail. I don't care how you equivocate the reasons.
They are murderous human slime that should be eradicated from our existence.
You write Santa Claus I wrote him oh well.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:10 pm
by northwellguy
theinfamousandrew wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:13 pm
northwellguy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 am
Sorry but you are one twisted guy.
Why do you write to these ****?
They don't deserve your money or you fanmail. I don't care how you equivocate the reasons.
They are murderous human slime that should be eradicated from our existence.
You write Santa Claus I wrote him oh well.
Image

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 pm
by theinfamousandrew
theinfamousandrew wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:13 pm
northwellguy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 am
Sorry but you are one twisted guy.
Why do you write to these ****?
They don't deserve your money or you fanmail. I don't care how you equivocate the reasons.
They are murderous human slime that should be eradicated from our existence.
You write Santa Claus I wrote him oh well.
I still do haha.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 pm
by Lucipher28
I've been meaning to write Chris Watts, just need to set up a PO box first.

Nice get.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 am
by theinfamousandrew
Lucipher28 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 pm
I've been meaning to write Chris Watts, just need to set up a PO box first.

Nice get.
Chris Watts is a wild man and I agree you should get a PO Box to write him but actually you can use your address as he'll never get out I promise you.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm
by Lucipher28
theinfamousandrew wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 am
Lucipher28 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 pm
I've been meaning to write Chris Watts, just need to set up a PO box first.

Nice get.
Chris Watts is a wild man and I agree you should get a PO Box to write him but actually you can use your address as he'll never get out I promise you.
Oh, I know..... I just would never write to anyone in jail without using a PO Box.

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:43 pm
by theinfamousandrew
Lucipher28 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm
theinfamousandrew wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 am
Lucipher28 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 pm
I've been meaning to write Chris Watts, just need to set up a PO box first.

Nice get.
Chris Watts is a wild man and I agree you should get a PO Box to write him but actually you can use your address as he'll never get out I promise you.
Oh, I know..... I just would never write to anyone in jail without using a PO Box.
I agree