MLB R.A. Dickey SUCCESS (SEE NOTE) 2/9/19

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dgrooms72
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

MLB R.A. Dickey SUCCESS (SEE NOTE) 2/9/19

Post by dgrooms72 »

So...I sent a LOR, SASE, and 05 Topps Total card on 1/22/19. Got response 2/9/19, card returned, signed in blue marker, with my LOR also returned, with a note written on the back of my LOR that read, "Please don't send fan mail to my personal home!" Therefore, I am choosing not to share the address I sent the card and request to. In my defense, I didn't know I was sending to his home address. I was born and raised in TN, and still live in TN today, just like Dickey. (Side note: He currently lives about 25 miles from me.) I've followed his career since he was in high school. Then he went to UT and pretty much obliterated every UT pitching record. So my LOR was pretty detailed about how I followed his career (and read his book a couple years ago). That's probably why he chose to sign my card and return it, even though he didn't like the fact I sent it to his home address. The autograph success rate for him is pretty low, so I'm beyond happy to get a signed return. Even if it came with an ugly note. I ain't mad at him, and I will thank him by not sharing his address.

admin
Site Admin

Re: MLB R.A. Dickey SUCCESS (SEE NOTE) 2/9/19

Post by admin »

Hi dgrooms72 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} R.A. Dickey on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MLB R.A. Dickey SUCCESS (SEE NOTE) 2/9/19

Post by northwellguy »

Dickey was notorious during his time in Toronto for not signing autographs or doing public appearances.
No judgement, just the facts.
The guy seems to like his privacy.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.