<3

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

<3

Post by jewels1 »

Last edited by jewels1 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
kirstie_nz
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: SHAWN MENDES SUCESS

Post by kirstie_nz »

hi,
did you send a photo to be signed? or just a letter asking for a signed photo?
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jewels1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shawn Mendes on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Stevecono

Post by Stevecono »

Do you remember about how long it took?
ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALINICHE »

Is it authentic?Did you send SASE and a photo?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ummm, im kinda skeptical of this "success." What is that sticker in the bottom right corner? it looks like an authentication number? are you SURE you sent to that address cause if you didnt, dont make members waste their money...if you bought that autograph, be honest about it please.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

TO ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS WANTING TO SEND TO SHAWN, PLEASE LET ME DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SEND TO HIM. IM NOT BUYING THIS SUCCESS!! JUST GIVE ME 24 HOURS. PLEASE WAIT. {up}
Stevecono wrote:Do you remember about how long it took?
ALINICHE wrote:Is it authentic?Did you send SASE and a photo?
kirstie_nz wrote:hi,
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jewels1 wrote:I sent a letter to Shawn Mendes and I received this afternoon
You didn't send anything to Shawn. You are a liar. Period. {up}

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stevecono wrote:Do you remember about how long it took?
ALINICHE wrote:Is it authentic?Did you send SASE and a photo?
kirstie_nz wrote:hi,
ITS NOT THROUGH THE MAIL OR BVV! ITS BOUIGHT ONLINE (ON EBAY JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! Click this link and go down: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shawn-Mendes-A ... 663.l44720

THIS AD to buy is on the top..CLICK THIS LINK: https://picclick.com/Shawn-Mendes-Autog ... 33078.html

Here is a HQ of the certificate as well (BELOW!!)

PLEASE DONT LIE ABOUT WHERE YOU GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS FROM. ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO BUY SIGNED PHOTOS. ITS JUST A B*TCH MOVE TO LIE ABOUT IT LIKE A 5 YR OLD! LOL!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: <3

Post by dancingirl1 »

jewels1 wrote:I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
(I HAVE NO HOW TO SEND PHOTO) :cry:

Born This Way Foundation, Inc.
10736 Jefferson Blvd.
Suite 525
Culver City, CA 90230
LOL, so the original poster chose to "prove to me" that they got Lady Gaga TTM through a message. I called BULL**IT from jump street only because unless you have a personal email will she sign cause she BARELY signs fanmail....so this was the picture they said they got.....

Upon doing a little digging (AGAIN!)....they were 100% lying AGAIN! That signed photo is listed on ebay for $250.00. This user doesnt have anything better to do than to lie to the delusional members on here to think they are getting successes when in FACT, they are not. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ON THAT GAGA ADDRESS.

HERE IS THE EBAY LISTING WITH THE SAME FLOOR IN BOTH PHOTOS LOL!!!!
========>>>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/283250886244/
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: <3

Post by jewels1 »

I'm selling my autograph on ebay can not I?
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}