Tisha Sterling Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tisha Sterling Actress

Post by caappy »

Patricia Ann "Tisha" Sterling (born December 10, 1944) is an American television and film actress. She is the only daughter of actor Robert Sterling and actress and singer Ann Sothern. Her first film role was Jean, one of the ensemble cast of rebellious teens portrayed in the cult classic Village of the Giants (1965).

Born in Los Angeles, California, Sterling started acting in the 1960s with an appearance on her mother's television series The Ann Sothern Show. She later appeared in episodes of The Donna Reed Show, The Long, Hot Summer, Bonanza, Batman episodes 43 and 44 as Legs, the daughter of Ma Parker (played by Shelley Winters), The Name of the Game, The Bold Ones: The Lawyers, Hawaii Five-O, Columbo and The New Adventures of Perry Mason. She appeared in the feature films Village of the Giants (1965), Coogan's Bluff (1968), and Norwood (1970)

Sent her 2 photos on 6 Oct and got them back signed on 23 Oct.

Address from Database

Ms Tisha Sterling
P.O. Box 235
Ketchum, ID 83340
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tisha Sterling Actress

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tisha Sterling on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Tisha Sterling Actress

Post by timsaucier »

Recd 11-19-18 signed recipe card also wrote note on the back on my letter tellling me about her her "Why I failed Charm School" Used address in database.