Tracy Sheridan - Former TV Star - Groundbreaking Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tracy Sheridan - Former TV Star - Groundbreaking Success

Post by stigduke »

Tracy Sheridan is a former model and TV star. She was best known to television viewers of the late 1990s as Velcro Girl, the love interest of Zig and Zag in their comedy gameshow, 2Phat, which aired on Ireland's RTE Two channel. She is married to Dave Moore, one of the presenters of the radio show, "The Dermot and Dave Show". She quit showbusiness to concentrate on raising her three children.

Sent 1 8x10 image to Ms. Sheridan via The Dermot and Dave Show at Today FM back in May 2018.
On August 31, 2018, I received my photo signed. It came in the same envelope as the one I sent to Dermot and Dave.

Address used was:

Tracy Sheridan
c/o The Dermot and Dave Show
Today FM
Marconi House
Digges Lane
Dublin 2
Ireland

HISTORIC FACT:
This marks the second ever example of a "via subject" address attempt, where the collector sends a letter or photo to a celebrity via another celebrity, in this case, the communication with Sheridan was delivered to her by Dave Moore. The first "via subject" success occurred five years earlier in 2013, when I sent a letter to model Pippa O Connor via her husband Brian Ormond, resulting in two successes in one envelope.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tracy Sheridan - Former TV Star - Groundbreaking Success

Post by admin »

Hi stigduke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)