Alex Jones - 2018 - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alex Jones - 2018 - Success

Post by Mark_467 »

Sorry for the late feedback, I got this request on Tuesday but have been out of town. I just wanted to show that this address is this active and open to fanmail. I had sent one 10X8 and a SASE and received it back signed.

Address Used:
Alex Jones
P.O Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760
USA

Letter sent: 31st May 2018
Letter Received: 28th August 2018
Total Time: 95 days

Picture of the photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/a251d74 ... 939d0.html
(Sorry I don't have the envelope)
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alex Jones - 2018 - Success

Post by Almostbitten »

Mark_467 wrote:Sorry for the late feedback, I got this request on Tuesday but have been out of town. I just wanted to show that this address is this active and open to fanmail. I had sent one 10X8 and a SASE and received it back signed.

Address Used:
Alex Jones
P.O Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760
USA

Why bother ? LOL
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

Almostbitten wrote:
Mark_467 wrote:Sorry for the late feedback, I got this request on Tuesday but have been out of town. I just wanted to show that this address is this active and open to fanmail. I had sent one 10X8 and a SASE and received it back signed.

Address Used:
Alex Jones
P.O Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760
USA

Why bother ? LOL
I'm not a big fan of his nor do I necessarily agree with his views but he is entertaining and I just wanted to have him in my collection because I knew he would reply.
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmaness »

Strange why you would want that. Hes one of the most hated persons ever!

You should burn it!
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

Address Used:
Alex Jones
P.O Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760
USA

No way... cant believe you wrote to him.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

Address Used:
Alex Jones
P.O Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760
USA

You are sick

Get help please
tommie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tommie »

I don't understand why everyone is on him. We write to people for different reasons. I write to people that I want my grandkids to be able to look up and see what was going on when I was growing up.
Isn't that why you write to remember what was going on during a given time. Sports, to show your kids who you liked. Actors and actresses to show your kids different movies they were in and lets look at them. Political people, to show your kids what was going on as you grew up.
Hasn't your Mom or Dad or Grandparents talked about Clark Gable or Barbara Eden.
Come on people, think before you start just blurting off.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Alex Jones is a bigot, liar, race-baiter, and just a huge a$$hole.

Why would you even want to be associated with him in anyway?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

Guys chill, this is not a political forum. None of us are here to be harassed or commented on. This is just a simple feedback post not a statement.
tommie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tommie »

Amen.