Brad Bird Reply

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jarofwebs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brad Bird Reply

Post by jarofwebs »

I sent a letter to Brad Bird around April 1, 2018. I asked for any advice he has for people wanting to get to where he is.

I received my reply on June 18, 2018.

I didn't get a personal reply, which I figured would happen. I did get an autographed print from Incredibles 2 (I said I was excited for it to be released, I'm not sure if it's a print or if he just signed a bunch of them) and a little card explaining how they can't answer all questions sent to them.

ImageUploaded with surfmypictures

I was a bit disappointed but still understanding that I didn't get a personal letter back.

The address I sent it to was:

Brad Bird
Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Avenue, Emeryville, Ca 94608
admin
Site Admin

Re: Brad Bird Reply

Post by admin »

Hi jarofwebs :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Brad Bird on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

Unfortunately that’s identical to the one I received which means they are prints and not pre-signed. I had hoped to have him sign an Edna Mode picture, maybe I’ll try again after the craziness of The Incredibles has died down a bit.
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
YO YO YO I AM MAD

Post by YO YO YO I AM MAD »

UMMM SO YOU PLAGIARIZED!!! You took the James Bond theme song...and you put it in your movie..NOT GOOD!!!! {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:31 pm.