Clint Eastwood RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
paulluthi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Clint Eastwood RTS

Post by paulluthi »

On April 9, 2018, I sent LOR, and two 8x10s to:

Clint Eastwood
Gang Tyre Ramer & Brown, Inc.
132 South Rodeo Drive
Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2403

Received RTS 5/17/18

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Clint Eastwood RTS

Post by admin »

Hi paulluthi :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Clint Eastwood
c/o Malpaso Productions
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 650
Los Angeles, CA 90067-4102
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Clint Eastwood on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

don't bother he secretary for decades
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Since mid 80s , yeah :neutral:
bcasterline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bcasterline »

Hello Mr. Eastwood,
I hope this finds you in good health and spirits. I truly admire you as an actor/producer/ director and think that you do some great work. You are not afraid to tackle any project and you have always done a very admirable job of bringing a story to life, especially true stories of grit and valor. I was wondering if you have/had any ideas of making a movie about Audie Murphy and the stories of his life in WWII? I have watched some of his cowboy movies he did in the 50's and 60's and was intrigued when i read of his unbelievable heroism in World War 2 and all the accolades that he received. I would guess that you and he were friends during his acting career because of his and your days acting in the westerns, but in my opinion, i think that a movie made about him, his courage, his determination during the war, him truly being a highly decorated war hero may be a great movie. And who else but you, a fantastic director/ actor that can do a story like him justice like no one else. There were so many heroes of WWII, every single person of that generation is one in my book, that it would seem only fitting for you to bring a story about him to life. Now I am no expert, and definitely do not have the credentials that you have in doing so, I am just thinking it has the possibility to be one of your finest films ever.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you well.
From my family to yours,
Bill Casterline
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

I just can't believe just how naive people can be! bcasterline first of all pretty much ALL celebrities have a secretary who handles all the fan mail because the celebrity has a "real" job to do and that is t act, write, produce or direct. They just don't have the time to read and answer all their fan mail. Sure, you might run across somebody who is an old timer that does have the spare time to answer back BIT don't expect a busy person like an Eastwood to personally respond to your letter. Yes the truth hurts but it's best o hear the truth than wait anxiously for a reply that ain't going to happen. AND the most ridiculous thing you did. Celebs certainly don't read this site to read fan mail. This site souly is to post up autograph successes. NOTHING ELSE.
Akbars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Akbars »

bcasterline wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:17 am Hello Mr. Eastwood,
I hope this finds you in good health and spirits. I truly admire you as an actor/producer/ director and think that you do some great work. You are not afraid to tackle any project and you have always done a very admirable job of bringing a story to life, especially true stories of grit and valor. I was wondering if you have/had any ideas of making a movie about Audie Murphy and the stories of his life in WWII? I have watched some of his cowboy movies he did in the 50's and 60's and was intrigued when i read of his unbelievable heroism in World War 2 and all the accolades that he received. I would guess that you and he were friends during his acting career because of his and your days acting in the westerns, but in my opinion, i think that a movie made about him, his courage, his determination during the war, him truly being a highly decorated war hero may be a great movie. And who else but you, a fantastic director/ actor that can do a story like him justice like no one else. There were so many heroes of WWII, every single person of that generation is one in my book, that it would seem only fitting for you to bring a story about him to life. Now I am no expert, and definitely do not have the credentials that you have in doing so, I am just thinking it has the possibility to be one of your finest films ever.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you well.
From my family to yours,
Bill Casterline
Don´t be naive human. Eastwood and the Clint would not read your Letter here.
AkBars aka. Artur <<arrow$