Peter Weller Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Weller Success!!!

Post by Lucipher28 »

I sent 2 pictures in a SASE to Peter at his home address on 2/12/18. I received both pictures back and personalized on 3/17/18.

I had originally tried the address in the database,

Peter Weller
Zero Gravity Management
11110 Ohio Avenue
Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90025
USA

around 6-7 months ago but never heard back. So, I figured I'd do some digging online and try to find a home address. I wasn't 100% sure about the address I used, but I was pretty sure, so I gave it a shot. I honestly felt bad about even doing so, but Mr. Weller is getting up in age, and I REALLY wanted his autograph for the rest of my Robocop signature collection.

Out of respect, I'm not going to post his full address, but I will say that he lives in Santa Monica. So, if you want his auto bad enough, you'll do what I did and get to work. You can PM me with an address that you think is correct, and if it is, I'll confirm it for you. It's still no guarantee he'll sign anything, but he certainly did for me. That's about the best I can give you, with fairness to Mr. Weller, and to my fellow signature hunters.

I'm extremely happy to have finally gotten this one.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
mantas
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Peter Weller Success!!!

Post by mantas »

wow that's awesome {up} ....I tried also a couple of years ago via the address above . Nothing till this day. And, it's very fair not to release his address. I have so much autograph successes in metal music over the home addresses and I don't post these successes not here. Only on my homepage. It's better. ;) But... I have sent you a message.... 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lucipher28 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Peter Weller
Zero Gravity Management
11110 Ohio Avenue
Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90025
USA

{star} Peter Weller on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Dsattlin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dsattlin »

Great i send a pm to you! :)
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

mantas wrote:wow that's awesome {up} ....I tried also a couple of years ago via the address above . Nothing till this day. And, it's very fair not to release his address. I have so much autograph successes in metal music over the home addresses and I don't post these successes not here. Only on my homepage. It's better. ;) But... I have sent you a message.... 8)
Thanks for understanding. I responded back to your message.

Trust me, I'd love to share it with you guys, but I'm afraid if Mr. Weller starts getting a bunch of packages all of a sudden, he won't sign for anyone anymore. So, in all honesty, I'm just trying to help us all out. Like I said, if I could find his address using Google, anyone can.

It all starts with close family member names....start there and it'll lead you to an address.

Good luck!
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
BenJones90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BenJones90 »

Hi mate,

Is this the address by any chance?

2811 Wilshire Blvd, STE 700
Santa Monica, CA 90403-4804

Thanks!

Ben
droidguy1119
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by droidguy1119 »

Ha! He signed better for you than he did when I paid to have him sign at a convention...the name is a little more distinct. (Although it does look largely similar, so.)
My Autograph and Memorabilia Albums (facebook) - 2004-2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
alloverober
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alloverober »

Awesome. Will send PM.
robertotrabach
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by robertotrabach »

AMAZING!!!!!! I send a MP buddy... Thank for your cooperation!!!! :mrgreen:
bigdanny77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigdanny77 »

Im very stressed out the agency and willshire in Santa Monica address are no good! Anyone have his house address? I am a diabetic and do this as a hobby, May someone please help me out with Weller address!