John Ratzenberger success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Ratzenberger success!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, picture to be signed, SASE on August 4th, 2017
Received: Picture signed on December 30th, 2017!!

Address (in database) used:

John Ratzenberger
268 Broadway
Milford, CT 06460-5824

Though I sent it to the address in the database, it was apparently forwarded to California, judging by the postmark.

I am thrilled that I received this but am not sure if it's real or not. With almost every other autograph of his, he does a loop (cursive) for the J, not normal one in print. I found only one example that shows a matching (but not too perfect, which would mean it's an autopen) autograph. Feel free to tell your opinion, but please be polite! Some of you will likely say it's "obviously" fake and that you'd chuck it in the trash right away, giving me "advice" to do the same, and though I appreciate your opinion, you can't persuade me to do what you want me to with my autograph.

Except for the J, the rest looks real--you never know; celebrities might change their minds about signatures now and then, but the rest matches his autograph. I am thrilled with this--this is my 56th success of the year!

Uploaded with surfmypictures
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: John Ratzenberger success!

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Ratzenberger on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

I wouldn't say it's fake; a lot of people change their sigs whether they're celebs or not. And personally, I wouldn't suspect him to be one to send out fakes like that. I would want to say it's real and not autopen :D Congrats! Hope to get mine back soon
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Thanks! Yeah, some change their autographs/signatures just because of their mood or no reason--hey, celebrities are people!

When are you going to post your successes? You said you had around 100 and were planning on posting them around Christmas 2017.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

I've opened them all up, just haven't had time to take pics. Blake Clark, Estelle Harris, Susan Egan, Terry McGovern, Kathryn Beaumont, Kevin Conroy, Brigitte Bako, Kent Williams, Cam Clarke, Benjamin Diskin, Laura Faye Smith, Chuck Huber, Cynthia Cranz, Eddie Deezen, and Keith Silverstein are some I think may interest you right off the top of my head
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

You're spot-on; I've gotten Susan Egan and Kathryn Beaumont's autographs, just sent out to Estelle Harris, and began writing a letter to Blake Clark. Thanks! Can't wait to see! {up}

jamess417
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamess417 »

Hi great success!

I was wondering where do people buy these miniature photos like the ones you sent in the mail (to get signed)? All I can find online are really big movie posters that are too large to send via mail.

Thanks!