Jessica Chastain Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nickey244
$10 gift certificate winner

Jessica Chastain Success!

Post by nickey244 »

Unknown date 2014: Sent LOR, SASE, Picture

March 16, 2018: Received signed Picture

Address used:

Jessica Chastain
C/O Mosaic
9200 West Sunset Blvd
10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

Johnny [ca]

Last success: Jonathan Bennett
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jessica Chastain Success!

Post by admin »

Hi nickey244 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jessica Chastain on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Canadian stamps on the envelope? [ca]
Couldn't have been sent from the US
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
nickey244

Post by nickey244 »

I live in Canada? So yes Canadian stamps? Check my other posts all use Canadian stamps? How else can I send without stamps?
northwellguy wrote:Canadian stamps on the envelope? [ca]
Couldn't have been sent from the US
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

You need USA stamps on the return envelope if you are sending to the USA.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
nickey244

Post by nickey244 »

I’ve been doing this since 2012 and I’ve always used Canadian stamps and have never had a problem?
marksautographs wrote:You need USA stamps on the return envelope if you are sending to the USA.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

nickey244 wrote:I’ve been doing this since 2012 and I’ve always used Canadian stamps and have never had a problem?
marksautographs wrote:You need USA stamps on the return envelope if you are sending to the USA.
Really?
That's a first for me - when I send SASE's to the USA I always have to put USPS stamps on them.

Very interesting how you get SASE's back from the USA using Canadian stamps. Never saw that before. Ever.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
zooiiks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zooiiks »

Sweet! Congrats! And it's not autopen or sec?
2020 successes - John Larroquette, Dan Castellaneta, Anthony Edwards, Pedro Almodovar, Laura Linney, Ali MacGraw, Lucy Liu, Dana Delany, Carrie Coon, Padma Lakshmi, Ruby Rose, Tyne Daly, Robert Patrick, Jerry O'Connell, Ciaran Hinds, Joe Lo Truglio, Blair Underwood, Mark Addy, Robin Lord Taylor, Sarah Wayne Callies, Edie McClurg, Aimee Garcia, Dyan Cannon, Anne Winters, Linda Harrison, Nancy Kovack, Sabrina Gennarino, Madison Lintz, George Will, Tommy Chong, Ronny Cox, David Garrison. Michael Urie, Bob Eubanks, Dee Bradley Baker, Benjamin McKenzie, Jim Belushi, Macsen Lintz, Randy Travis, Bill Conti, Frank Abagnale, Michael Eisner, Harold Baines, Bobby Richardson, Jack McDowell, Rafael Palmeiro, Troy Tulowitzki, Dick Butkus, Anthony Munoz, Dan Dierdorf, Cliff Harris, Eli Manning, William Perry, Sterling Shepard, Bob Cousy, Maurice Cheeks, Paul Westphal, Guy Carbonneau, Doug Gilmour, Alex Delvecchio, Vaclav Nedomansky, Lou Lamoriello, Harry Sinden, Hayley Wickenheiser, Dan Jansen, Dara Torres,