Joyce Holden Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joyce Holden Actress

Post by caappy »

Joyce Holden (born September 1, 1930) is an American retired film and television actress. Holden's screen debut was in Universal-International's The Milkman (1950). Her other films included Iron Man (1951), Bronco Buster, Girls in the Night (1953) and You Never Can Tell (1951). She also appeared on numerous TV shows.

In 1958, she retired from acting after having appeared in 13 films. Lee Cozad wrote in the book More Magnificent Mountain Movies, "Holden found herself in a Hollywood that was awash with young brunette starlets and subsequently hung on for a couple of years, playing bit parts in 'A' movies and a few leads in 'B' pictures."

On June 16, 1951, Holden married song writer Arnold Stanford in Las Vegas, Nevada. They were divorced on October 31, 1955. She wed her second husband, industrial real estate broker David Mannhalter, in 1958. The couple are active members of the Jehovah's Witnesses'

Sent her 2 photos on 4 Jan and got them back signed on 15 Mar.... She also included a few Jehovah Witnesses pamphlets and a hand written letter about her religion.

Ms. Joyce Holden
444 N El Camino Real
Spc 89
Encinitas, CA 92024
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joyce Holden Actress

Post by Caappy. »

Your wasting your time posting these so called successes when you cant prove thaat you have recieved them. My 4 year old daughter can post photos on here. You must be a bit simple if you cant be 
able to do it. 

Anybody can register on here and do what your doing. It means nothing. Your wasting your time!!
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

Your wasting your time posting these so called successes when you cant prove thaat you have recieved them. My 4 year old daughter can post photos on here. You must be a bit simple if you cant be 
able to do it. 

Anybody can register on here and do what your doing. It means nothing. Your wasting your time!!
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

caappy keep up the good work I have over 95 percent of the names you have listed. And I don't need a picture . Have used your address many times.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Hi friend! Thank you for the lovely emails. Your continued harassment is amusing. I see you for what you are. A fraud, liar and intellectually challenged individual.

Thank You for being a fan!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

i got her too . She sent me like a 2 page long letter about Church .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joyce Holden on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)