Freddy Cannon Singer

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Freddy Cannon Singer

Post by caappy »

Frederick Anthony Picariello Jr. (born December 4, 1936), known as Freddy Cannon, is an American rock and roll singer, whose biggest international hits included "Tallahassee Lassie", "Way Down Yonder in New Orleans", and "Palisades Park". His hits also included "Twistin' All Night Long", recorded with Danny and the Juniors and also featuring Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons on backing vocals. However, one of his biggest hits came in May 1962 with "Palisades Park", written by future TV Gong Show host Chuck Barris. Produced by Slay with overdubbed rollercoaster sound effects, it reached No. 3 on the Hot 100, No. 15 on the R&B chart, and No. 20 in the UK. This release also sold over one million copies, gaining gold disc status.

Sent him 2 photos on 22Feb and got both back signed on 13 Mar.

Freddy Cannon
5119 Surfrider Way
Oxnard, CA 93035-1050
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Freddy Cannon Singer

Post by Caappy. »

Your wasting your time posting these so called successes when you cant prove thaat you have recieved them. My 4 year old daughter can post photos on here. You must be a bit simple if you cant be
able to do it. :lol:

Anybody can register on here and do what your doing. It means nothing. Your wasting your time!!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Caappy. wrote:Your wasting your time posting these so called successes when you cant prove thaat you have recieved them. My 4 year old daughter can post photos on here. You must be a bit simple if you cant be
able to do it. :lol:

Anybody can register on here and do what your doing. It means nothing. Your wasting your time!!
:lol: He must have a LOT of time to waste as well. He has taken to harassing me via email now as well. Aside from being an inept collector/poster, he also displays signs of serious paranoia. He still thinks you "Caappy." and I are the same person. lol He is not just wasting his time, posting space and providing false information, he is also a bit of a stalker. I am guessing him to either be under the age of 10 or mentally unstable. Either way, a waste of space and sad that actual collectors believe his bs. :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

Your wasting your time posting these so called successes when you cant prove thaat you have recieved them. My 4 year old daughter can post photos on here. You must be a bit simple if you cant be 
able to do it. 

Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

able to do it. 

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

I sent to Freddy also . And today i got them back in the mail Not Signed . He did NOT signed my 2 photos . He put a not in my envelopes saying he charges $5 per autograph $ $4 s&h :( Boooooooo