Steve Atwater RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner

Steve Atwater RTS

Post by LARams »

Got an RTS "Not deliverable as addresses" from:

Steve Atwater
655 Sugarloaf Parkway
Ste. 307
Duluth, GA 30097

Is there a better address for this person? I don't upload scans/photos for RTS.
Check out my successes at http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve Atwater RTS

Post by Uncle Sam »

I've seen successes from this address as recently as last month.

c/o Denver Broncos
1701 Bryant Street
Denver, CO 80204

Good luck!
Uncle Sam
LARams

Post by LARams »

Uncle Sam wrote:I've seen successes from this address as recently as last month.

c/o Denver Broncos
1701 Bryant Street
Denver, CO 80204

Good luck!
Thanks! I found a different address that had a recent success in the past month. I'll see how it goes. Thanks fo being kind enough to search addresses for others!
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

LARams wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:I've seen successes from this address as recently as last month.

c/o Denver Broncos
1701 Bryant Street
Denver, CO 80204

Good luck!
Thanks! I found a different address that had a recent success in the past month. I'll see how it goes. Thanks fo being kind enough to search addresses for others!
No problem! We've got to help each other out since we're all after the same thing!
Uncle Sam
LARams

Post by LARams »

Uncle Sam wrote:
LARams wrote:

c/o Denver Broncos
1701 Bryant Street
Denver, CO 80204

Good luck!
No problem! We've got to help each other out since we're all after the same thing!
Thanks again!

Let's cut the nonsense.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LARams :)

Did you test the Denver Broncos address?

Fanmail 8)