Dodie Stevens Singer

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dodie Stevens Singer

Post by caappy »

Dodie Stevens (born Geraldine Ann Pasquale, February 17, 1946) is an American rock and pop singer. She is best known for her 1959 song "Pink Shoe Laces", which debuted at #96 on the Hot 100 when she was one day short of 13 years old. The president of Crystalette Records, Carl Burns, happened to see her in a local show called "Strictly Informal." He gave her the name Dodie Stevens and the song "Pink Shoe Laces". Although Stevens did not initially like her new name or the song, she recorded "Pink Shoe Laces" in 1959 for the Crystalette label (which was picked up by Dot for National distribution). The song reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and it sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc.

Sent her 2 photos on 3 Feb and got all back signed on 27 Feb.

Ms Dodie Stevens
PO Box 2623
Vista, CA 92085
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dodie Stevens Singer

Post by caappy »

Must be a slow day at work for you Caappy. AutographDiva..... :razz:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

http://www.dodiestevens.com/contact.html

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Wow, you lame ass people on the bootleg message board are still thinking and talking about me! Good or bad, please always remember and think of me! lmao Always such fun when I am bored out of my mind to see what the losers are up to. Thank you for being a fan!

PS: When you decide to be real collectors of actual relevant celebrities, perhaps I will see you on a reputable site or an actual in-person event I suppose. Until then (LMFAO) thank you again for the amusement. Keep rocking your Dodie's! :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

AutographDiva wrote:Wow, you lame ass people on the bootleg message board are still thinking and talking about me! Good or bad, please always remember and think of me! lmao Always such fun when I am bored out of my mind to see what the losers are up to. Thank you for being a fan!

PS: When you decide to be real collectors of actual relevant celebrities, perhaps I will see you on a reputable site or an actual in-person event I suppose. Until then (LMFAO) thank you again for the amusement. Keep rocking your Dodie's! :lol:

This post is 3 month old you silly tw@t.. LOL