Olive Sturgess Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Olive Sturgess Actress

Post by caappy »

Olive Dora Sturgess (born October 8, 1933) is a Canadian former actress of American television and three films. Though most of her appearances were in westerns, her longest-running role was as the model Carol Henning in 12 of the 155 episodes of NBC's situation comedy The Bob Cummings Show, which aired between 1956 and 1959. Sturgess also appeared in other ABC/WB series, Lawman, Maverick (two episodes), Bronco, Hawaiian Eye, and Sugarfoot, in the latter as Olive Turner in the 1958 episode "Short Range". In filming this episode in 1957, she reportedly developed a crush on series star Will Hutchins:[1] “I had a mad crush on Will Hutchins. He was so handsome, so charming. I wonder why that show went off the air [in 1961] — it was good. Her film roles included that of Nancy Kettle in The Kettles in the Ozarks (1956) with Marjorie Main and Arthur Hunnicutt; Estelle Craven in The Raven (1963), with Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff, and Jack Nicholson, and Bonnie Young in Requiem for a Gunfighter (1965), with Rod Cameron and producer Alex Gordon.

Sent her 2 photos from her film The Raven on 9 Feb and got them back signed on 24 Feb. She also sent a signed note saying she was thankful for my interest in her career,

Ms Olive Sturgess - Anderson
16051 Anoka Dr.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
admin
Site Admin

Re: Olive Sturgess Actress

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Olive Sturgess Actress

Post by timsaucier »

Recd 5/21/18 signed newspaper clipping as well as a signed piece of paper Recd 5/21/18 Used the address listed above.