Clarence "Frogman" Henry Singer (Clarence Henry)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Clarence "Frogman" Henry Singer (Clarence Henry)

Post by AutographDiva »

Billsautos wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:Believe it when you see the proof people. Craappy is a known liar. Fraud. Go away loser.

If you dont like his posts why do you keep clicking on them and posting the same remarks?
Just ignore if you dont believe him.

You sound like a spoilt forum troll who is jealous of his collection because your autographs look like a lot of secreterials.
You probably have several forum usernames on here also.
Get a life and go away from here. You sad man.
Ha! I comment because I can and Caappy is a loser. Nothing in my collection is sec. never has been. I actually invest in authenticity or receive my autos through my connection in the industry. Mind your own. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with this user. He has been harassing me for months via email and this site. As for speaking of my character, my company is well known, has been for years and can be found at most Autograph Shows either working behind the scenes or assisting celebs. When you know what you are talking about, try again.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

AutographDiva wrote:
Billsautos wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:Believe it when you see the proof people. Craappy is a known liar. Fraud. Go away loser.

If you dont like his posts why do you keep clicking on them and posting the same remarks?

You sound like a spoilt forum troll who is jealous of his collection because your autographs look like a lot of secreterials.
Ha! I comment because I can and Caappy is a loser. Nothing in my collection is sec. never has been. I actually invest in authenticity or receive my autos through my connection in the industry. Mind your own. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with this user. He has been harassing me for months via email and this site. As for speaking of my character, my company is well known, has been for years and can be found at most Autograph Shows either working behind the scenes or assisting celebs. When you know what you are talking about, try again.
i will Believe it when i see the proof diva. I see many secs and i think you are kidding yourself. You are nothing but an amateurish troll on a crap fanmail autograph internet site. Well done you. How proud you must be.
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

AutographDiva wrote:i dont think nothing in my collection is sec

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

tullhead wrote:Well done caappy,its a shame you have 2 jealous trolls following you around.
Admin can't you do something about these 2 morons?
I have them on ignore but I can guess you are talking about "Caappy", "AutographDiva", and "dancingirl2", right?

They are the same person. It actually quite pathetic as this "person" is quite disturbed and often has discussions with themselves on this forum. It gets quite bizarre at times.

Many have asked admin to ban them but it never happens.

Also, don't confuse caappy with Caappy. Just like don't confuse me (northwellguy) with something like northWellguy.

They have also created several fake accounts similar to mine as well as try to post personal information about me that admin has deleted.

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Billsautos wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
Billsautos wrote:

i will Believe it when i see the proof diva. I see many secs and i think you are kidding yourself. You are nothing but an amateurish troll on a **** fanmail autograph internet site. Well done you. How proud you must be. [/color]
Awww, see...I have detailed and posted online photographs and scanned proof of authenticity (w/ dna). on all of my higher end collection. I don't play w/ hacks and I will always call BS when I see it. Sorry, not sorry lol
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

northwellguy wrote:
tullhead wrote:Well done caappy,its a shame you have 2 jealous trolls following you around.
Admin can't you do something about these 2 morons?
I have them on ignore but I can guess you are talking about "Caappy", "AutographDiva", and "dancingirl2", right?

They are the same person. It actually quite pathetic as this "person" is quite disturbed and often has discussions with themselves on this forum. It gets quite bizarre at times.

Many have asked admin to ban them but it never happens.

Also, don't confuse caappy with Caappy. Just like don't confuse me (northwellguy) with something like northWellguy.

They have also created several fake accounts similar to mine as well as try to post personal information about me that admin has deleted.

How can anyone on here get your personal info?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Almostbitten wrote: How can anyone on here get your personal info?
It wouldn't be that hard if you dedicated yourself to the task.

Over the years I have posted many successes with the envelopes they came in. I cover the address but I never covered it in the same place. If you searched for a while you'd probably be able to piece it together.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

northwellguy wrote:

Over the years I have posted many successes with the envelopes they came in. I cover the address but I never covered it in the same place. If you searched for a while you'd probably be able to piece it together.

How ridiculous! well thats obvious your fault for posting your address on here.
The succesess i have posted just show the stamp at the top. Nobody has a clue where i live.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

fake
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Almostbitten wrote:
northwellguy wrote:

How ridiculous! well thats obvious your fault for posting your address on here.
The succesess i have posted just show the stamp at the top. Nobody has a clue where i live.
I don't disagree
Lesson learned