Clarence "Frogman" Henry Singer (Clarence Henry)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Clarence "Frogman" Henry Singer (Clarence Henry)

Post by Caappy. »

mike2359 wrote:thank you, hope it will work for me as well

I very much doubt it
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Dancinggirl1 wrote:
admin wrote:
mike2359 wrote:is this a real address or not?
The address is real {up}

Fanmail 8)
The address might be real
But there is no proof he recieved this success.
No photo. Nothing.. {down}

Why dont you put this in the trash with the other false successs?
Can you answer me admin ?

Why trash others but not caappys?
You're an absolute tool. People like you are why this hobby is going downhill for some. Just pathetic how you have to attack someone. If you don't like them, leave them alone. If you believe they're posting false successes, then don't use the addresses they post. Pretty damn simple. If other people want to try out the addresses he used, then it's up to them. You being an unsuccessful troll makes people trust him more if you want me to be honest. So, you're being counter-productive but I assume there's not much going on for you anyways so it doesn't matter if you waste a few minutes on the Internet being an idiot.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

Recd Signed 8x10 b/w inscribed photo as well as a small inscribed photo- Recd 3/17/18 Used address in database.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Believe it when you see the proof people. Craappy is a known liar. Fraud. Go away loser.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

AutographDiva wrote:Believe it when you see the proof people. Craappy is a known liar. Fraud. Go away loser.

If you dont like his posts why do you keep clicking on them and posting the same remarks?
Just ignore if you dont believe him.

You sound like a spoilt forum troll who is jealous of his collection because your autographs look like a lot of secreterials.
You probably have several forum usernames on here also.
Get a life and go away from here. You sad man.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Billsautos wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:Believe it when you see the proof people. Craappy is a known liar. Fraud. Go away loser.

If you dont like his posts why do you keep clicking on them and posting the same remarks?

You sound like a spoilt forum troll who is jealous of his collection because your autographs look like a lot of secreterials.
Ha! I comment because I can and Caappy is a loser. Nothing in my collection is sec. never has been. I actually invest in authenticity or receive my autos through my connection in the industry. Mind your own. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with this user. He has been harassing me for months via email and this site. As for speaking of my character, my company is well known, has been for years and can be found at most Autograph Shows either working behind the scenes or assisting celebs. When you know what you are talking about, try again.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

AutographDiva wrote:
Billsautos wrote:

Ha! I comment because I can and Caappy is a loser. Nothing in my collection is sec. never has been. I actually invest in authenticity or receive my autos through my connection in the industry. Mind your own. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with this user. He has been harassing me for months via email and this site. As for speaking of my character, my company is well known, has been for years and can be found at most Autograph Shows either working behind the scenes or assisting celebs. When you know what you are talking about, try again.
i will Believe it when i see the proof diva. I see many secs and i think you are kidding yourself. You are nothing but an amateurish troll on a crap fanmail autograph internet site. Well done you. How proud you must be.
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

AutographDiva wrote:i dont think nothing in my collection is sec

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

tullhead wrote:Well done caappy,its a shame you have 2 jealous trolls following you around.
Admin can't you do something about these 2 morons?
I have them on ignore but I can guess you are talking about "Caappy", "AutographDiva", and "dancingirl2", right?

They are the same person. It actually quite pathetic as this "person" is quite disturbed and often has discussions with themselves on this forum. It gets quite bizarre at times.

Many have asked admin to ban them but it never happens.

Also, don't confuse caappy with Caappy. Just like don't confuse me (northwellguy) with something like northWellguy.

They have also created several fake accounts similar to mine as well as try to post personal information about me that admin has deleted.

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Billsautos wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
Billsautos wrote:

i will Believe it when i see the proof diva. I see many secs and i think you are kidding yourself. You are nothing but an amateurish troll on a **** fanmail autograph internet site. Well done you. How proud you must be. [/color]
Awww, see...I have detailed and posted online photographs and scanned proof of authenticity (w/ dna). on all of my higher end collection. I don't play w/ hacks and I will always call BS when I see it. Sorry, not sorry lol