Simon Pegg (Star Trek, Mission Impossible) success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Simon Pegg (Star Trek, Mission Impossible) success!!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, photo to be signed, SASE on January 22nd, 2018
Received: Pre-signed photo on February 1st, 2018!!

Address (in database) used:

Simon Pegg
P.O. Box 17449
Memphis, TN 38187-0449
USA

I am thrilled with this (and not that it took just ten days)! I enjoy Simon Pegg in Mission Impossible and especially Star Trek; both of the characters he plays there are so likable.
Last edited by FCM on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Simon Pegg (Star Trek, Mission Impossible) success!!

Post by dancingirl2 »

did he sign the photo u sent ?
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

No; the picture I sent of him as Scotty from Star Trek was sent back, unsigned. :neutral: Not bad, though--they were nice to send it back, and I still got his autograph! :)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Simon Pegg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Morphendil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphendil »

pre signed but authentic. Nice.
Current Autographs collected: jimmy saville. Rolf Harris. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Brian Warner, Franz Ferdinand, Karl Pilkington, George A Romero, Summer Glau, Juliet Landau, Paul Freeman, I love dicks Sibel Kekilli, Antony Head, John Hurt, Carey Mulligan, Ken Dodd. Duncan Jones, Bryan Cranston (PP), Judi Dench, Wes Craven, Natalie Dormer, Stephen Merchant, Anne Hathaway (pp), Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Neve Campbell, Rose Leslie, billy fartpants Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Betty bum kicker Richard O'Brien

Fingers crossed for: Terry Wogan fake wonton billy wonks Jay Baruchel, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, Gemma Chan, Nicole Kidman, Gwendoline Christie, Mel Brooks, Chloë Grace Moretz
EustaceSkull
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EustaceSkull »

He doesn't sign things that people send. My advice is , Don't Write To Him
Ersansova
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ersansova »

Did he use your envelope?
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Morphendil wrote:pre signed but authentic. Nice.
Yes, thank you!
EustaceSkull wrote:He doesn't sign things that people send. My advice is , Don't Write To Him
I think it's just fine to write to him; though he doesn't sign the pictures you send, you still get his autograph, which is a pleasure!
Ersansova wrote:Did he use your envelope?
Yes, he did. Someone else wrote a return address on it.