Angelina Jolie half-success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angelina Jolie half-success!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, photo to be signed, SASE on December 9th, 2017
Received: Pre-print on January 3rd, 2018!

Address used:

Angelina Jolie
Studio Fan Mail
1048 Irvine Avenue #624
Newport Beach, CA 92660

I felt silly for doing this with Minnie Driver, but I'm pleased with this. It's pretty neat to get anything from someone as famous as her.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Angelina Jolie half-success!

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angelina Jolie on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Morphendil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphendil »

its not a success if it a preprint is it?.. she never sent you it. It wasnt from her. You might as well of just of printed it from your computer. Dont say its a half success. Its just a big fat fail like everybody elses from her...
Current Autographs collected: jimmy saville. Rolf Harris. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Brian Warner, Franz Ferdinand, Karl Pilkington, George A Romero, Summer Glau, Juliet Landau, Paul Freeman, I love dicks Sibel Kekilli, Antony Head, John Hurt, Carey Mulligan, Ken Dodd. Duncan Jones, Bryan Cranston (PP), Judi Dench, Wes Craven, Natalie Dormer, Stephen Merchant, Anne Hathaway (pp), Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Neve Campbell, Rose Leslie, billy fartpants Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Betty bum kicker Richard O'Brien

Fingers crossed for: Terry Wogan fake wonton billy wonks Jay Baruchel, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, Gemma Chan, Nicole Kidman, Gwendoline Christie, Mel Brooks, Chloë Grace Moretz
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Morphendil wrote:its not a success if it a preprint is it?.. she never sent you it. It wasnt from her. You might as well of just of printed it from your computer. Dont say its a half success. Its just a big fat fail like everybody elses from her...
Thank you for sharing your opinion! You make good arguments. Please understand and respect, however, that what I received is mine and I can do what I like with it. {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.