It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Britney Spears RTS
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:37 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 30
Collector since: 2005
Letter, SASE, 2 Photos and came back RTS. Anybody have a current address? I don't upload scans for RTS

Was sent to:

Britney Spears
ReignDeer Entertainment
9220 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 210
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Take a look at my new blog where I'll be posting TTM and email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Britney Spears RTS
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi LARams :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Britney Spears
c/o ReignDeer Entertainment
9348 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

{star} Britney Spears on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 100
If you send to Britney's show in Las Vegas @ Planet Hollywood you'll get your photos back signed by her assistant.

For Britney you really have to get her auto IP.

Reprints are NOT a success!

2018 successes: Eugenie Bouchard, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan, Katheryn Winnick, Gustaf Skarsgard

Previous successes: Sean Bean, Michael Chiklis, Tricia Helfer, Jai Courtney, Penn & Teller, Dwight Schultz, Eliza Dushku, Kiefer Sutherland, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Tobias Menzies, Kerry Condon, Philip Winchester, Tony Blair, Jeremy Bulloch, Anson Mount, Martin Sheen, Wentworth Miller, Billie Piper, Laura Vandervoort, Manu Bennett, Peter Mensah, Evangeline Lilly, Kevin Sorbo, Garrett Hedlund, Georges St. Pierre, Ray Stevenson, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tiffani Amber-Thiessen, Jason Momoa, Natalie Dormer, Skeet Ulrich, John Hannah, Josh Holloway, Lexa Doig, Adam Beach, Stephen Amell, David Giontoli, Claire Coffee, Grace Park, Erin Grey, Jenny Garth, Mads Mikkelsen, Dominic Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, Bruce Boxleitner

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 pm 

britney don't reply ttm

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:57 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 1700
Collector since: 2004
didn't Britney show end in jan in las vegas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:09 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

warlordforever04 wrote:

Yes I believe it did
Many sent there and got their photos back but sadly all are assistant signed

2018 successes: Eugenie Bouchard, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan, Katheryn Winnick, Gustaf Skarsgard

Previous successes: Sean Bean, Michael Chiklis, Tricia Helfer, Jai Courtney, Penn & Teller, Dwight Schultz, Eliza Dushku, Kiefer Sutherland, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Tobias Menzies, Kerry Condon, Philip Winchester, Tony Blair, Jeremy Bulloch, Anson Mount, Martin Sheen, Wentworth Miller, Billie Piper, Laura Vandervoort, Manu Bennett, Peter Mensah, Evangeline Lilly, Kevin Sorbo, Garrett Hedlund, Georges St. Pierre, Ray Stevenson, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tiffani Amber-Thiessen, Jason Momoa, Natalie Dormer, Skeet Ulrich, John Hannah, Josh Holloway, Lexa Doig, Adam Beach, Stephen Amell, David Giontoli, Claire Coffee, Grace Park, Erin Grey, Jenny Garth, Mads Mikkelsen, Dominic Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, Bruce Boxleitner

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am 

Collector since: 2012
northwellguy wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:

Yes I believe it did

Northwellguy Why do you keep sending me perverted messages on here and asking me to send you photos?

I have reported you to admin.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:41 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Marsha1993 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:

Yes I believe it did

Northwellguy Why do you keep sending me perverted messages on here and asking me to send you photos?

Huh?

I did no such thing.

Why would you make that up?

Or quite possibly it's someone pretending to have my handle especially if you received something from someone other that northwellguy (all small characters)

There is some very crazy person on here impersonating people by creating accounts that are similar - Northwellguy vs northwellguy

It happened to caappy when someone impersonates him as Caappy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 am 

northwellguy wrote:
Marsha1993 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:

Yes I believe it did

Huh?

I did no such thing.

Or quite possibly it's someone pretending to have my handle especially if you received something from someone other that northwellguy (all small characters)

There is some very crazy person on here impersonating people by creating accounts that are similar - Northwellguy vs northwellguy

You are right i apologise it was not you. This guy sonehow has your name and he joined just a few days ago and only has 3 posts. He has a capital W in the middle of your name. It is ridiculously silly that people can copy names on this forum just to make trouble! I apologise again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:00 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Marsha1993 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
Marsha1993 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:

Yes I believe it did

Huh?

I did no such thing.

You are right i apologise it was not you. This guy sonehow has your name and he joined just a few days ago and only has 3 posts. He has a capital W in the middle of your name. It is ridiculously silly that people can copy names on this forum just to make trouble! I apologise again.

Not your fault.

There are some seriously demented and troubled people out there in the world who get their sick jollies from trying to bring others to their level.

Keep collecting those TTM's!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 472
Collector since: 2004
Northwellguy i think you have been targeted because you are one of those posters that like to feed the trolls on here. If you care to keep your big mouth shut and dont respond to them and ignore, you very well might find they will get bored and go away.
The trouble with you is you are just as bad by name calling them and provoking them to answer and carry on.
My advice to you is shut the f-ck up and ignore them. Just saying....

Dont feed the trolls.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:04 pm 

northwellguy wrote:
If you send to Britney's show in Las Vegas @ Planet Hollywood you'll get your photos back signed by her assistant.

I dont think you know what your talking about!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emmaness wrote:
northwellguy wrote:

I dont think you know what your talking about!

Explain yourself......

I am saying that only because the precendents have been set.

Britney does not sign TTM.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:31 am 

i dont think you know what your talking about either. Can you explain yourself?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 pm 

what are you talking about? pls explain....

Profile E-mail