It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:58 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Re: Britney Spears RTS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:01 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 2005
Robinmiller wrote:
Northwellguy i think you have been targeted because you are one of those posters that like to feed the trolls on here. If you care to keep your big mouth shut and dont respond to them and ignore, you very well might find they will get bored and go away.
The trouble with you is you are just as bad by name calling them and provoking them to answer and carry on.
My advice to you is shut the f-ck up and ignore them. Just saying....

Dont feed the trolls.

Good advice.

I have all these troubled souls on ignore now. I am sure they are ranting and raving and talking to themselves with different accounts but I no longer see it - thank God.

I will just keep posting my TTM's like the site is intended.

Cheers.

2018 successes: Bear Grylls, Martin Sheen, Sebastian Giovinco, Jennifer Lawrence, Cas Anvar, Julie Benz, Pierce Brosnan, Sophie Marceau, Diane Kruger, Chloe Bennet, Olga Kurylenko, Clark Gregg, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan

Previous successes: G. Skarsgard, K. Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, J.Courtney, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, T.Blair, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, L.Vandervoort, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St. Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 472
Collector since: 2004
northwellguy wrote:
Robinmiller wrote:
Northwellguy i think you have been targeted because you are one of those posters that like to feed the trolls on here. If you care to keep your big mouth shut and dont respond to them and ignore, you very well might find they will get bored and go away.
The trouble with you is you are just as bad by name calling them and provoking them to answer and carry on.

Dont feed the trolls.

Good advice.

I have all these troubled souls on ignore now. I am sure they are ranting and raving and talking to themselves with different accounts but I no longer see it - thank God.

Cheers.

I am no troll on here and i have no idea who they are, but can you possibly put me on your ignore list also please as i think your a dick head.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 2005
Robinmiller wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
Robinmiller wrote:

Dont feed the trolls.

Good advice.

Cheers.

I am no troll on here and i have no idea who they are, but can you possibly put me on your ignore list also please as i think your a dick head.

Cheers.

Wow! I was actually complimenting you.

But OK then your wish is my command.

First you have advice, then you call me names.

Nice.

Looking for a dick head? Look in the mirror and you'll find a very small one..

2018 successes: Bear Grylls, Martin Sheen, Sebastian Giovinco, Jennifer Lawrence, Cas Anvar, Julie Benz, Pierce Brosnan, Sophie Marceau, Diane Kruger, Chloe Bennet, Olga Kurylenko, Clark Gregg, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan

Previous successes: G. Skarsgard, K. Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, J.Courtney, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, T.Blair, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, L.Vandervoort, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St. Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 am 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Oh my. What is wrong :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:27 pm 

:razz:

Profile E-mail