Charlotte Austin Actress mostly 1950s

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Charlotte Austin Actress mostly 1950s

Post by caappy »

Jean Charlotte Austin born November 2, 1933 in Charlotte, North Carolina. She was a film and TV actress. Charlotte Austin was the daughter of Gene Austin, a top crooner of the 1920s and 1930s and the composer of many popular songs. Dramatic training and a screen test led to a contract at 20th Century-Fox for Charlotte in the early 1950s, when she had parts in the studio's How to Marry a Millionaire (1953), Désirée (1954) and Daddy Long Legs (1955), and she co-starred (on loanout to Columbia) in the musical Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder (1952). Freelancing after the mid-'50s, she moved from musicals to monsters, perhaps most notoriously tackling half of the title role in the Edward D. Wood Jr.-scripted The Bride and the Beast (1958). She is now a dealer in antiques.

Sent her 2 photos on 3 Jan and got them back signed on 20 Jan.

Ms Charlotte Austin - Antelline
3053 Valevista Trail
Los Angeles, CA 90068-1724
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Charlotte Austin Actress mostly 1950s

Post by Caappy. »

Its all fake

Never recieved anything

Dont Believe this post

Its all false

Sorry guys
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Just ignore Caappy. - He is trying to impersonate me (caappy) As you can see he tried to copy my name in here... He is really Autographdiva and is upset cause I can not post pictures and I put up address.. Autographdiva does not like to post all the people's addresses who he claims to get a positive response from, but I do.. So because I fail to follow his instructions he behaves like a child.. At least with me you can write to people, with him you can not without addresses.. He does post photos but I am very suspect as to them being authentic. Anyone can copy a photo and stick it on site.. It is a honor system in here, and he has no honor...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)