" SLADE " - DAVE HILL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
IGOR
$10 gift certificate winner

" SLADE " - DAVE HILL

Post by IGOR »

have send letter and 3 photos and cover DVD " SLADE " ( signed NODDY HOLDER ) in personal home mail addresse one of the members of the group " SLADE " - DAVE HILL :

Dave Hill
77 Sprinhilghts St.,
Wolverhampton,
West Middlands,
WV 8 7 Ts,
England

Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: " SLADE " - DAVE HILL

Post by Caappy. »

Those are secreterials.
mantas

Post by mantas »

Caappy. wrote:Those are secreterials.
why?
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

IGOR wrote:have send letter and 3 photos and cover DVD " SLADE " ( signed NODDY HOLDER ) in personal home mail addresse one of the members of the group " SLADE " - DAVE HILL :

Dave Hill
77 Sprinhilghts St.,
Wolverhampton,
West Middlands,
WV 8 7 Ts,
England

My opinion, “secretarial” or is “ghost signed.” what ever you call it. I have no intention to deceive, my thoughts but merely think its to keep up with the overwhelming demand from past years. In this case, many many secretarial autographs of dave hill over the years. He probably designated his nurse or his secretary to sign for him. “I don’t think he ever used stamps,” “I think it’s just a very obvious looking secretarial the same as i have recieved on two occasions. The last was in 2012 the same writing.
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

Billsautos wrote:
IGOR wrote:have send letter and 3 photos and cover DVD " SLADE " ( signed NODDY HOLDER ) in personal home mail addresse one of the members of the group " SLADE " - DAVE HILL :

Dave Hill
77 Sprinhilghts St.,
Wolverhampton,
West Middlands,
WV 8 7 Ts,
England

My opinion, “secretarial” or is “ghost signed.” what ever you call it. I have no intention to deceive, my thoughts but merely think its to keep up with the overwhelming demand from past years. In this case, many many secretarial autographs of dave hill over the years. He probably designated his nurse or his secretary to sign for him. “I don’t think he ever used stamps,” “I think it’s just a very obvious looking secretarial the same as i have recieved on two occasions. The last was in 2012 the same writing.

What foolishness....!!!!!! Here is photo of the group signed in office - as You think he sent someone to sign for itself?
Except signed photo Dave has enclosed and itself written small note where asks opinions Helen about his its book of the autobiographies " So Here It Is "....

IGOR

Post by IGOR »

Here is as he signed the book itself on presentations recently.... That You do not see?

Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

Yes secs {down} so sorry helen :(

If you meet him you will get the real signature {up}
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

Well here is whence You come such " clever "?
Here is here I photo together with Dave Hill - and here is photo which he has signed then - Don Powell has too signed this photo , but afterwards Helen has signed beside Noddy Holder....

Herewith, it is necessary to know You that usually before concerto or when meeting all musicians as a rule sign the photo carelessly - in a hurry. And only when You send him letter personally that signs this beautifully and with feeling and with wish.... I have convinced You?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi IGOR :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Black_Russian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Black_Russian »

Dear Igor, could you please look up for correct street name writing, because there is no "Sprinhilghts St." in Wolverhampton area. Thank you very much.