Joan Evans Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:
Contact:

Joan Evans Actress

Post by caappy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Joan Evans (born July 18, 1934) is an American film actress. Evans appeared in three movies with actor Farley Granger. Her first film with him was as the title role in Roseanna McCoy (1949), based on the real-life romance between two members of the Hatfield-McCoy feud. She starred as the love interest of John Derek in a 1954 western, The Outcast, and co-starred twice with Audie Murphy in the westerns Column South and No Name on the Bullet. She retired from acting in 1961. Her last role was in the episode "The Killer Legend" of Laramie as Julie Wade.

Sent her 2 photos on 6 Dec and they came back signed on 2 Jan.

Ms Joan Evans
2289 Merrack Valley Ave.
Henderson, NV 89044

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:22 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by AutographDiva » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Really wish FM.Biz would REQUIRE photos of any success posted. Just wasted space otherwise. The admin constantly asking for photos is not really a help.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:
Contact:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by caappy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:37 pm

Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}

Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by Tonyieta » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:39 pm

AutographDiva wrote:Really wish FM.Biz would REQUIRE photos of any success posted. Just wasted space otherwise. The admin constantly asking for photos is not really a help.


I wish you would stop complaining on this forum. It seems everytime i log in you are on here moaning.
You complain about anything and everything. Im getting sick of listening to your constant whining.
If your not helping to make it right then stop complaining about it being wrong.

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:22 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by AutographDiva » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:42 pm

caappy wrote:Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}

Get a freaking scanner or camera caappy. So very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard...btw, Tony, I can complain all I want. Useless posts take up space, so why not! lol Take caappy's advice and ignore lmao
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by Tonyieta » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:48 pm

AutographDiva wrote:
caappy wrote:Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}

Get a freaking scanner or camera caappy. So very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard...btw, Tony, I can complain all I want. Useless posts take up space, so why not! lol Take caappy's advice and ignore lmao



Moan moan moan!
You and a few other people on here are just a stellar example of why this site is in decline.

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:22 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by AutographDiva » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Tonyieta wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
caappy wrote:Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}

Get a freaking scanner or camera caappy. So very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard...btw, Tony, I can complain all I want. Useless posts take up space, so why not! lol Take caappy's advice and ignore lmao



Moan moan moan!
You and a few other people on here are just a stellar example of why this site is in decline.

Coming from one user that does not post successes and the other that has never shared photo proof even once, I must call myself amused. This site is in severe decline, just not for the reasons you think. All good on my side, I enjoy getting a rise out of people that waste space! lol
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by atticus finch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 am

Please dont make me laugh autograph diva or i must say Michael .......Agreed absolutely with the 2 members .....Happy New Year !!!!

goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:41 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:
Contact:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by goldenagehollywood » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am

Leave caapy alone if he does not have photos fine. Its not like he is trying to scam everyone. All his autos are great classic stars I have most of them . Would be nice to look at a photo to compare them but I trust him.

mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Location:
Contact:

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by mikesautos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:06 pm

ty cappy :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kevin and 16 guests