Julie Newmar Purchased SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Julie Newmar Purchased SUCCESS!

Post by peterslawford »

I've been a fan of Julie Newmar's for years and years and have adored every appearance that I've seen of hers, including of course her portrayal of Catwoman on the Batman TV series, her role in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and her appearances as a panelist on To Tell the Truth. After years of hesitation I decided to finally buy her autograph http://julienewmar.com/shop/ as an early Christmas present to myself! It was quite a fast success, only ten days! {??}

http://surfmypictures.com/image/c04968a ... 9v6e0.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/c04968a ... i6zzk.html

Purchased: 12/8/17
Received: 12/17/17
Cost: $35 including shipping

Thank you, Fanmail! {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
admin
Site Admin

Re: Julie Newmar Purchased SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi peterslawford :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Julie Newmar on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Julie Newmar Purchased SUCCESS!

Post by dancingirl1 »

I had the opportunity to get her before she started charging like crazy and everyone spamming her address. But she is a very sweet woman. Nice success.

Long live Catwoman!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters