" ABBA "

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
IGOR
$10 gift certificate winner

" ABBA "

Post by IGOR »

I have send letter and photo ( 20x30 sm ) mail :
Mono Music AB
Sobra Brobaken 41
Skeppsholmen
11149 Stockholm
Sweden

Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: " ABBA "

Post by Elizabethdodds »

IGOR wrote:I have send letter and photo ( 20x30 sm ) mail :
Mono Music AB
Sobra Brobaken 41
Skeppsholmen
11149 Stockholm
Sweden

Its a print its not real

But its better than nothing.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

You have made laugh me - You not real collector. I am much years already concern with the autograph and I understand in this. Pre- print I simply miscarry the halitosis.....
If You no good luck - signifies this your fate....
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

IGOR wrote:You have made laugh me - You not real collector. I am much years already concern with the autograph and I understand in this. Pre- print I simply miscarry the halitosis.....
If You no good luck - signifies this your fate....
No no you make me laugh more!. You think all 4 members from abba will be at that same address to sign your photo!??
You believe what you want. Cuckoo cuckoo!

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

Yes you exactly has a no question - on you it is necessary to laugh. So then it is necessary else here to speak - try and you has such success. Yes members of the group not always together in office - but enough often come up for office.....
But in general-that I whomever must prove? try You itself....
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

IGOR wrote:Yes you exactly has a no question - on you it is necessary to laugh. So then it is necessary else here to speak - try and you has such success. Yes members of the group not always together in office - but enough often come up for office.....

You believe what you want! {up}

I am a serious collector! Im not easily fooled!

IGOR

Post by IGOR »

I see that what you " serious collector " - beside you the only thing are enough the effort to argue with all on this forum and at success beside you no and no... And you else give all advices? You better was silent.....
And no need to quack....
Last edited by IGOR on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

IGOR wrote:
Elizabethdodds wrote:
IGOR wrote:Yes you exactly has a no question - on you it is necessary to laugh. So then it is necessary else here to speak - try and you has such success. Yes members of the group not always together in office - but enough often come up for office.....

You believe what you want! {up}

I am a serious collector! Im not easily fooled!
I see that what you " serious collector " - beside you the only thing are enough the effort to argue with all on this forum and at success beside you no and no... And you else give all advices? You better was silent.....
And no need to quack....

I dont understand what you say? Can you not type english or are you a froggy french? Lol

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi IGOR :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} ABBA on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
psychoalien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by psychoalien »

IGOR wrote:I have send letter and photo ( 20x30 sm ) mail :
Mono Music AB
Sobra Brobaken 41
Skeppsholmen
11149 Stockholm
Sweden

You are very contradictory! In the last post you said "I sent letter and picture to the home personal private address of one of the member of ABBA"... Now with the same picture the address is public. Secondly, as for the question "which of them has dedicated the picture" I think that one and the same person signed the picture, the secret person from the private address. As third you have over 6 posts with autographs from ABBA members from the same "private address". You make me laugh.