Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JMadigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post by JMadigan »

Hey everyone!

Today I received an autographed success from the amazing music group Maroon 5! I was very surprised to see that it was sent via FedEx! I am very happy with my success!

Email Request Sent: 12/05/2014
Autographed photo Received: 01/28/2015

Address on Label:
Jordan Feldstein
CAM
9350 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Envelope: http://surfmypictures.com/image/11c4902 ... a30lf.html
Autographed Photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/11c4902 ... pbcjs.html

Have a great day!

-John Madigan
Autograph Collector in New York City.

I obtain all autographs through the mail, in person or purchase through official web-store of artist.
Never purchase through e-bay and have never traded autographs.
Will always be open to trading addresses.

Last TTM Success: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Last In Person Success: Michael Bisping
Last Purchased Success: DJ Khaled

Favorite Successes Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Idina Menzel, Anthony Jeselnik, DEV, Impractical Jokers, Joan Rivers, Karmin, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Britney Spears, Broad City.

Entire Collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8277574c61
chpunit3
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post by chpunit3 »

Can you PM me the email address?
Thanks.
Total=102
pp=7
Real and or Personalized=95
refusals=2
In Person=0
Most recent Success= Danielle Fishel (Boy Meets World)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

How did you get the email? I love maroon 5
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Criki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Criki »

This is their standard autopen...
dcote
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dcote »

What was the email address? Thanks
Success in person- Lance Henriksen, Tyler Mane, Brandon Routh, Robert Englund, Marina Sirtis, Nana Visitor, Carl Valentine, Ray Park, Iron E Singleton, Jeff Lemire , Jordan Eberle, Charmaine Tweet, Geroy Simon, Erik Hurtado, Wendel Clark, Marty McSorley, Marianas Trench, Down with Webster, Dragonette, Nik Lewis, Scott Wilson, Lew Temple, David Morrisey, Ross Marquand, Danai Guirra,Graham, McTavish, Jonathan Frakes, Shannen Doherty, Lawrence Gillard Jr., Jeremy Bulloch, Margot Kidder

By mail- Adam Bighill, John Chick, Lance Parker, Ya Ya Toure, Kristian Brunn, Bruce Grobelaar, Emmanuel Arcenaux, Shawn Gore, Andrew Lincoln, Robert Kirkman, Steven Yuen, Brad Evans, Thunder, Levin, Andy O'Brien, Julia Budd, Willie Johnstone, Clint Gresham, Jason Jaffray, Zach Sawchenko, Cody Porter, Meaghan Mikkelson, Drew Beckie, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett
By email- Jon Montgomery, Natalie Skyy, Christina Wren, Travis Konecy, Mads Mikkelsen

By email- Dwayne Johnson
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JMadigan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Maroon 5 on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

hi I was wondering if you could please pm the email you used.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
killerqueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by killerqueen »

Everyone who posts a success and refuses to give how they got it needs to be banished from this site forever. Why bother posting the success? So that people can envy? Nah. People are just dissapointed that they cant have one and this is not what this site is about.

{down} {down} {down} {down}
dcote
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dcote »

killerqueen wrote:Everyone who posts a success and refuses to give how they got it needs to be banished from this site forever. Why bother posting the success? So that people can envy? Nah. People are just dissapointed that they cant have one and this is not what this site is about.

I agree share or don't post its just bragging otherwise
Success in person- Lance Henriksen, Tyler Mane, Brandon Routh, Robert Englund, Marina Sirtis, Nana Visitor, Carl Valentine, Ray Park, Iron E Singleton, Jeff Lemire , Jordan Eberle, Charmaine Tweet, Geroy Simon, Erik Hurtado, Wendel Clark, Marty McSorley, Marianas Trench, Down with Webster, Dragonette, Nik Lewis, Scott Wilson, Lew Temple, David Morrisey, Ross Marquand, Danai Guirra,Graham, McTavish, Jonathan Frakes, Shannen Doherty, Lawrence Gillard Jr., Jeremy Bulloch, Margot Kidder

By mail- Adam Bighill, John Chick, Lance Parker, Ya Ya Toure, Kristian Brunn, Bruce Grobelaar, Emmanuel Arcenaux, Shawn Gore, Andrew Lincoln, Robert Kirkman, Steven Yuen, Brad Evans, Thunder, Levin, Andy O'Brien, Julia Budd, Willie Johnstone, Clint Gresham, Jason Jaffray, Zach Sawchenko, Cody Porter, Meaghan Mikkelson, Drew Beckie, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett
By email- Jon Montgomery, Natalie Skyy, Christina Wren, Travis Konecy, Mads Mikkelsen

By email- Dwayne Johnson
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

killerqueen wrote:Everyone who posts a success and refuses to give how they got it needs to be banished from this site forever. Why bother posting the success? So that people can envy? Nah. People are just dissapointed that they cant have one and this is not what this site is about.

You are a newb. So of course you're gonna get your panties in a twist. If everyone shared their private emails or addresses; guess what?! NO ONE would get successes because they would be spammed to the point where they wouldn't work anymore.

Instead of complaining why don't you ohhhh, I don't know - go look for the address yourself? Try some research. The time you took complaining that someone wouldn't hand you an address on a silver platter you would have found it yourself. People post stuff like this not for bragging, although I am sure there some who do - but I post my private address successes to let people know there is a way to get their graph if you LOOK. You should THANK the people who post private address successes, not whine & cry like a baby. :lol:

Oh AND, Maroon 5 sends auto pens. So it isn't even worth sending anyways. {up}