Jane Powell RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stevecono
$10 gift certificate winner

Jane Powell RTS

Post by Stevecono »

Sent to Jane Powell at Celebrity Consultants LLC, 14724 Ventura Blvd, Penthouse, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 on 10/14/17 and just got the envelope back 12/12/17 with a Not Deliverable as Addressed - Unable to Forward sticker.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/213ec7f ... tfw09.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jane Powell RTS

Post by admin »

Hi Stevecono :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jane Powell
Celebrity Consultants, Llc
16255 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 625
Encino, CA 91436
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jane Powell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
pfd1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pfd1995 »

Hi there, try her Connecticut address:

62 Cedar Road
Wilton, CT 06897-3626
USA

I got a success using this one a year ago, I think this is the address I used. She doesn't live in NYC anymore and I don't think she will respond from California. Good luck!
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:
Agreed! I put in a great deal of effort in order to make sure that I directed fans to where her address could be found instead of sharing it all over the internet. :cry: It's aggravating to see that my effort as well as that of other genuine fans has gone to waste.
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

It is not only tacky, it is ruining the autograph industry. I just received a letter from Grace Slick. She did not sign my request. She even mentioned THIS site in her letter. She will no longer be signing because a "super fan" sold several items she signed on eBay within a few days of receiving what she had sent. The list of non-signers is growing larger and larger each day. There are plenty of celebrities that will sign for anyone that requests via professional inquiry. Posting home addresses is just rude, unprofessional and adding to the end of this hobby.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

PS, Please join me in reporting post that feature home addresses in them!