Betty White

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Betty White

Post by danielsautographs »

Hi everyone!

Today I received a TTM reply from iconic actress Betty White! Of course, Betty is a legend that is best known for her role in The Golden Girls, however I mainly know her for The Proposal which is one of my favourite movies - the forest scene with Sandra Bullock has me in bits every time :lol:. She has had a remarkable career that has spanned 75 years and she's a true pioneer of TV and film!

I sent 2 photos to Betty and she has kindly signed both, personalising one of them also!
One of them has slightly smudged, but that's ok, its still readable and I still absolutely love it nonetheless!

Date sent: Can't remember, sorry!
Date received: 5th December 2017

Address Used:
Betty White
P.O. Box 491965
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8965
USA

Picture:
(Follow my Instagram if you want! http://www.instagram.com/danielsautographcollection)

Envelope: No picture, sorry!

Very happy with this! Thankyou very much Betty! :D
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Betty White

theman2312 wrote:Awesome success!
Thanks! {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi danielsautographs :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Betty White on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

:mrgreen:
BurnoutJonathan02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BurnoutJonathan02 »

Hi Daniel,
I sent Betty a small drawing yesterday, but I am from Georgia. Is it about the same wait time or is it shorter or longer than yours?
Autographs (so far): Jimmy Carter, Ted Turner, Tyler Perry, Chocolate Myers (NASCAR Pit Crew Member), Etc.
My most favorite: Sammy Hagar (one of my favorite singers), Bobby Allison, Tom Selleck, Tim Allen (one of my favorite actors), and Mario Andretti (One of the drivers I admire)
Who i want: Jeff Gordon, Eddie Van Halen, etc.

Collector since 2016
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

BurnoutJonathan02 wrote:Hi Daniel,
I sent Betty a small drawing yesterday, but I am from Georgia. Is it about the same wait time or is it shorter or longer than yours?

Its no good asking daniel he will probably be watching the voice wanking over tom jones lol
BurnoutJonathan02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BurnoutJonathan02 »

Caappy. wrote:

Its no good asking daniel he will probably be watching the voice wanking over tom jones lol
Well, now i know lol
Autographs (so far): Jimmy Carter, Ted Turner, Tyler Perry, Chocolate Myers (NASCAR Pit Crew Member), Etc.
My most favorite: Sammy Hagar (one of my favorite singers), Bobby Allison, Tom Selleck, Tim Allen (one of my favorite actors), and Mario Andretti (One of the drivers I admire)
Who i want: Jeff Gordon, Eddie Van Halen, etc.

Collector since 2016
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Caappy. wrote:

Another spam account Gary? You’re boring.
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

danielsautographs wrote:
Caappy. wrote:

Another spam account Gary? You’re boring.
Yes spam account to prove a point. But i dont know any gary. Think your getting me confused.
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

Is that the same daniel guy who obsessed with cheryl cole who always acted very camp? He was friends with that guy that was obsessed with laura norton and that strange francesca girl who was always spamming on here? I heard she commited suicide and hung herself. It was a shame as she was at a young age.