Sophia Loren Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rpp123
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Sophia Loren Success

Post by rpp123 »

Sent a LOR, an 8 x 10” photo and SASE on May 23 2017 to the address in the data base. I received the photo autographed on Sept. 4 2017. Thank you Ms.Loren. I attached 2 US global stamps on the return envelope as suggested by another member.

Address used-

Sophia Loren
Case Postale 430
1211 Geneve 12
Switzerland

admin
Site Admin

Re: Sophia Loren Success

Post by admin »

Hi rpp123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sophia Loren on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

I'm not sure how it made it back from Switzerland with US postage.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

those are Global stamps . They can be used in any Country
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

You're mistaken. Global stamps from the US can be used TO any country, NOT from. This most likely slipped through the cracks - notice the stamps aren't canceled.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

I use the same Global Int on Regular Envelopes for sase to get autos for 4X6 Photos & i always get them back to me . Neb=ver had a problem . Not sure about big envelopes for 8X10 Tho .
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

You've been lucky. From the USPS:

"The Global stamp offers a single price for any First-Class Mail International 1-ounce letter TO any country in the world. The Global stamp also may be used to mail a 2-ounce letter to Canada."

If you're requesting a reply from another country, you either need that country's stamps (since the USPS doesn't sell IRCs) or you need to send the money equivalent, preferably in their country's currency.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/