Cyndi Lauper

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cyndi Lauper

Post by Garyanderson »

goldenagehollywood wrote:she used to sign ttm got her about 2 yrs ago. Wonder why she quit and is sending out stamp autos.

Well its not rocket science son. Its pretty Simple.. Its because she gets far to many requests ever day.
Internet sites like this dont help when everybody reads the succeses so they all send off to her and she gets sick of it.

Im pleased shes started using stamps. In a few years from now nearly all the celebs will be stamping away. :D
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

WOW you sound like an autograph dealer. You act like Cyndi lauper is cher.
Davidgjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Davidgjr »

Definately not even close to authentic
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Awww, always sad to see a former good signer turn to the other side. One big downside to sites like this one. If people would just stick to the celebs they actually like and not just collect randomly, it would be beneficial to everyone. BTW, that "private email" someone offered is not that private. Back in the day, you could email her to get a free authentic auto. :cry:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

AutographDiva wrote:Awww, always sad to see a former good signer turn to the other side. One big downside to sites like this one. If people would just stick to the celebs they actually like and not just collect randomly, it would be beneficial to everyone. BTW, that "private email" someone offered is not that private. Back in the day, you could email her to get a free authentic auto. :cry:
Wasn’t actually referring to the public email that everyone used to use, but ok {up}
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

zirneklitis-r wrote:
Garyanderson wrote:
goldenagehollywood wrote:she used to sign ttm got her about 2 yrs ago. Wonder why she quit and is sending out stamp autos.

Well its not rocket science son. Its pretty Simple.. Its because she gets far to many requests ever day.
Internet sites like this dont help when everybody reads the succeses so they all send off to her and she gets sick of it.

Im pleased shes started using stamps. In a few years from now nearly all the celebs will be stamping away. :D
{up} ;-)
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Great {up}
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

zirneklitis-r wrote:

Yesterday [ugotmail] I received a letter ( my selected photographs ) with American [us] singer - {star}Cyndi Lauper autographs {up} . SUPER

Cyndi Lauper
So What Arts Management and Media, Inc.
890 West End Avenue
Suite 1A
New York, NY 10025-3520
USA
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmaness »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you look closely, the autographs on each photo 100% match each other. They’re a stamp/autopen. There’s absolutely no difference between each “signature”, which **** because Cyndi definitely signs authentic TTM usually :(

I have a private email address you can use to try her, if you want it free of charge, send me a PM {up}

Chortle @ AA. (The private email is not private). It is posted all over this forum. ( LOTS OF CYNDI POSTS) It is not difficult for soneone to access you stupid fool.
I'm still doing it the old fashioned way and have never sent an email requesting an autograph. I can see how this can be a problem for celebrities. Fans who really want a signature can put a letter in the post and pay the postage. Now anyone can simply email the celebrity and get an autograph with no charge to them. These are the ones that you see a lot on Ebay.
Last year I bought a few hundred signed photos from someone on here and they were most likely gotten through email. He couldn't have sold them as cheaply if he had actually paid the postage to get them.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Emmaness wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:I have a private email address you can use to try her, if you want it free of charge, send me a PM {up}

Chortle @ AA. (The private email is not private). It is posted all over this forum. ( LOTS OF CYNDI POSTS) It is not difficult for soneone to access you stupid fool.
I'm still doing it the old fashioned way and have never sent an email requesting an autograph. I can see how this can be a problem for celebrities. Fans who really want a signature can put a letter in the post and pay the postage. Now anyone can simply email the celebrity and get an autograph with no charge to them. These are the ones that you see a lot on Ebay.
Last year I bought a few hundred signed photos from someone on here and they were most likely gotten through email. He couldn't have sold them as cheaply if he had actually paid the postage to get them.

Chortle @ whoever the f*ck you are! Please learn to read you stupid fool.
I’ve already said this once:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Wasn’t actually referring to the public email that everyone used to use, but ok {up}
I’m not referring to the sowhatasst@me.com email.
Also yippee for you! You’ve never emailed for an autograph? Bravo! Would you like a medal?
It’s 2017 and celebrities are happy to sign via email these days. I’ve got some hard to get people this way and if they had a problem doing so, they wouldn’t do it.
For you to say that people email celebrities just to sell them on eBay is ridiculous. Someone who writes TTM and pays postage can also choose to sell the autographs on eBay you know :lol: