Jeremy Gelbwaks (The Partridge Family) success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jeremy Gelbwaks (The Partridge Family) success!

Post by FCM »

I was planning on posting this at the end of December, but due to a certain event that just occurred, I'm posting it sooner. David Cassidy, who, like Jeremy Gelbwaks, was in the '70s show The Partridge Family, just died, and I thought that though Jeremy Gelbwaks is the one to generously give this, I could post this partially in honor and remembrance of David Cassidy. I ironically received this the same day David Cassidy died. :cry:

Sent: LoR, photo to be signed, SASE on October 13th, 2017
Received: Photo signed along with note on November 21st, 2017!

Address (in database) used:

Jeremy Gelbwaks
57 S Wren Street
New Orleans, LA 70124-4113
USA

His autograph is in the lower right-hand corner of the photo.

This is delightful! Jeremy Gelbwaks played the first Christopher Partridge--he was later replaced by another actor--in The Partridge Family, which I've loved. He wrote a wonderful note that says, "Thank you for your kind words, and for remembering my show. It was a very long time ago, and it surprises and gladdens me when people know about it."

This is my third Partridge Family success--and though that may not sound like much, that's actually 3/5 of the remaining cast.

Thank you so much for the address, Fanmail, and for the gift, Mr. Gelbwaks! :D {??}

Uploaded with surfmypictures
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jeremy Gelbwaks (The Partridge Family) success!

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jeremy Gelbwaks on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jeremy Gelbwaks (The Partridge Family) success!

Post by timsaucier »

Recd 4/9/18 5x9 color inscribed photo using the address in the data base