Miley Cyrus RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Pugggles
$10 gift certificate winner

Miley Cyrus RTS

Post by Pugggles »

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus RTS

Post by dancingirl1 »

It's best to find a VV address for Miley.
That's how I got her a few years back.
Hope you will finally get her in time.

{up} {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Pugggles

Post by Pugggles »

Hi,

what is a VV address?
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

via venue
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Pugggles wrote:Hi,
what is a VV address?
It means Via Venue. (Thanks by the way to AlphaOmega) {up}

Via Venue is sending fan mail to a specific place where _______ _______ is performing or making a movie. In this case, you wanna try and get Miley Cyrus. So when Miley goes back on tour or is in the process of making a movie, you would find that certain address and send it there instead of to her management address.

To address that envelope to a MOVIE SET, you would address it like this:

MILEY CYRUS
C/O (Movie Title)
Street Address
City, State Zip Code
USA

(At the bottom of the envelope write "PLEASE FORWARD to MILEY CRYUS!")

To address that envelope to a CONCERT TOUR VENUE, you would address it like this:

MILEY CYRUS
C/O Concert Veune
Street Address
City, State Zip Code
USA

(At the bottom of the envelope write "PLEASE HOLD FOR MILEY CRYUS UNTIL CONCERT DATE!")

Hope you get Miley soon!! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
princesssjuju
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by princesssjuju »

Hi ! Is Fanmail.biz closing? because the moderator has RIP FANMAIL.BIZ in his description? :(

Julie
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

princesssjuju wrote:Hi ! Is Fanmail.biz closing? because the moderator has RIP FANMAIL.BIZ in his description? :(

Julie
:lol:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

{up}
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

princesssjuju wrote:Hi ! Is Fanmail.biz closing? because the moderator has RIP FANMAIL.BIZ in his description? :(

Julie

Yes the trolls are ruining the forum there are certain users with 

several usernames so the admin is going to quit soon  

The next user that posts will probably be another troll. Just watch and see
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

princesssjuju wrote:Hi ! Is Fanmail.biz closing? because the moderator has RIP FANMAIL.BIZ in his description? :( Julie
Hey Hey, side note: I only have ONE username lol. BUT I put "RIP Fanmail" because celebs do not reply to fanmail how they use to back in the previous years. That's all lol. Dont look too much into that comment haha!! {up}