Peyton Manning SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ericerb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peyton Manning SUCCESS!!!!

Post by ericerb »

So ecstatic right now! Used private address, NOT the stadium so I am not posting the pic of envelope! They are beautiful! Waited about 1 month turnaround!

arobertson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning SUCCESS!!!!

Post by arobertson »

Nice! I sent mine to the private address probably about the same time you did and I REALLY hope I get it back. I got one way back from the foundation and I put it on display in my room and I lost it. I literally tore my house apart looking for it. It might have fell off and got vacuumed or it was stolen, but either way, it was my prized possession :cry: So I hope I get a return soon!
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

another success that is used as private addy. it is such a shame that if admin sees this it will end up in either autograph authentic or trash. congrats on the success, but are you willing to share the addy. i sent to the stadium and am a huge broncos fan.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
unclemo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unclemo »

Hello,
My Grandson is Autistic and when he was born he was named Peyton ,after Peyton Manning.I have been trying frantically since he was borned and they discovered his autism to try and get some autographed pics of Peyton Manning ,I have even offered to pay to get them ,and when I seen your post I was excited and wanted to contact you to see if you would give me the Private address you used to get your pics signed.I know if I could ever get to where I could talk to Peyton Manning in person this would not be a problem ,heck if he ever went to Cleveland he probably would meet my grandson in person and sign anything he wanted.If it would be possible for you to send me the private address you used instead of the stadium address I might get a quicker turnaround .Please let me know asap
Thanks
A Concerned Grandfather
Larry {up}
nickfinity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickfinity »

Lucky! I just received a helmet today I sent to him last Tuesday. I used the stadium address since I don't know the private one. This was the second time I tried sending one to him, and both came back unsigned. I even included a $25 donation to his foundation this time.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

it doesn't matter if you send stuff to a private address, team address, or the charity address. all mail is handled by his foundation
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
Illy Mitchum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Illy Mitchum »

TheArtist wrote:it doesn't matter if you send stuff to a private address, team address, or the charity address. all mail is handled by his foundation
And it's all signed by a Ghostsigner, the same one Eli Manning uses right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyways, your comment is directly contradicted by the Sports Illstrated "Sportsman of the Year" Profile done 4-5 months back... In which it was detailed how when he went to the Broncos, he sought & got two assistants working in the Bronco orginization to help him with his fanmail sent to the team.
TTM Successes:
-Daniel Day-Lewis x2
-Francis Ford Coppola
-Peyton Manning x2
-Larry David ("Seinfeld" Co-Creator, Star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm")
-Howard Stern
-Lil Wayne
-David Tyree x2 (Super Bowl XLII New York Giants Helmet Catch Hero)
-Jerry Reese (Two Time Super Bowl Winning General Manager of the New York Giants)
-Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson on "Parks & Recreation")
-Pete Docter (Pixar Director/Writer of "UP", "Inside Out")
-John Mara x2 (Owner of the New York Giants)
-Harry Carson (NFL Hall Of Famer - New York Giants)
-Kevin Gilbride x3 (Two Time Super Bowl Winning Offensive Cordinator of the New York Giants)
-Steve Tisch (Co-Owner of the New York Giants)
-Brad Bird (Pixar Director/Writer of "The Incredibles", "Ratatoullie")
-Lawrence Taylor x2 (Most Likely Secretarial)

Favorite Autograph In My Collection:
Bob Dylan - Aquired Directly from Columbia Records via NYC "Tempest" Pop Up Shop
jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrmiller9484 »

TheArtist is an idiot! He does have people sort his mail, but he signs all the ones put through for him to sign. He also reads a number of his fans letters as well. I'm pretty sure his foundation isn't on the Dove Valley grounds in Denver and all the fanmail that goes there is sorted by Broncos PR staff.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

peyton doesn't live in denver in the off season moron.

and all mail is handled by assistants, workers, whoever, so it doesn't matter where you send it
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

jrmiller9484 wrote:TheArtist is an idiot! He does have people sort his mail, but he signs all the ones put through for him to sign. .
did i say anywhere that they're ghostsigned?