Tim Burton Stamped "success"??

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Burton Stamped "success"??

Post by florence24 »

I sent Tim Burton a heartfelt letter, SASE and 6x4 photograph on the 5th of April 2016 to the address on the database (Tim Burton, Tim Burton Productions, 8033 Sunset Blvd., Suite 7500, West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA.)

On the 7th of October 2017, I received, in a different envelope, my photograph back unsigned along with a printed letter and stamped(?) signed photograph of Tim Burton.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim Burton Stamped "success"??

Post by admin »

Hi florence24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Burton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Cameronthom55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cameronthom55 »

I received a stamp and printed letter back in 2014, you know it’s genuine when it’s personalised. I’ve tried to get him TTM twice, nothing good back. But, I’ve recently sent out my book and meaningful letter to his private address. Wish me luck!
florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by florence24 »

Cameronthom55 wrote:I received a stamp and printed letter back in 2014, you know it’s genuine when it’s personalised. I’ve tried to get him TTM twice, nothing good back. But, I’ve recently sent out my book and meaningful letter to his private address. Wish me luck!
Good luck! Please let me know if you get anything back. Are you able to give me his private address?
dave89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dave89 »

He's very hit and miss TTM, I was lucky enough to get him although I did send him photos of my Nightmare Before Christmas sleeve tattoo so that probably did help the case :P
This was my success from 2014

Favorite Successes: Lemmy & Mickky Dee IP - Krist Novoselic & Chad Channing TTM - Tim Burton TTM

https://www.facebook.com/Daysautographs/
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Personalization has NOTHING to do weather it's real or not. I've seen it to where it's still an autopen or stamped autograph and a secretary will add on the personalization.