Eddie Redmayne - Preprint? Presigned? Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eddie Redmayne - Preprint? Presigned? Success

Post by florence24 »

I sent Eddie Redmayne a LOR, SASE and 6x4 photograph on the 20th of September 2016. I tried again after 8 months and sent another LOR, SASE and a different 6x4 photograph on the 26th of May 2017. Both of these were sent to the address on the data base (United Agents Ltd., 12-26 Lexington Street, London, W1F 0LE, UK).

On the 3rd of July 2017, I recived a signed photograph (either presigned or preprint?) and a printed letter from Eddie's agency. Just over a month later, I recived the same signed photograph again (properely from the other letter).
I have attached the main photo of the signed photograph, envelope and letter and also a close up of one of the singitures and a comparision of both of my photographs. Looks like a preprint but I'm not sure?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Eddie Redmayne - Preprint? Presigned? Success

Post by admin »

Hi again florence24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Eddie Redmayne on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Yes, it is a preprint unfortunately. I got one too.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
EmilyOfan10117
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmilyOfan10117 »

Does anyone know if he signs authentically Via Venue? Or have seen a success where he has signed Via Venue?
Sent: Dakota Fanning , Elle Fanning , Freddie Highmore , William Daniels , Corbin Bleu VV, Booboo Stewart
Latest Success: Dakota Fanning
Most Wanted: Emily Osment , Demi Lovato, Johnny Depp Authentic
Neon_strobelight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Neon_strobelight »

He used to be a very good and reliable signer, even after he became really famous and won his oscar. However, he must be overwhelmed with Fanmail now he's part of the wizarding world. At least he still returns something to his fans.