Don Stroud Actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Don Stroud Actor

Post by caappy »

Donald Lee "Don" Stroud (born September 1, 1943) is an American actor, drummer, and surfer. Stroud has appeared in many films in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, and has starred in over 100 films and 175 television shows to date. Stroud was surfing at Waikiki when he was discovered by actor Troy Donahue who was filming ABC's Hawaiian Eye and needed a stunt double for his surfing scenes. He then decided to go to Hollywood for a career in acting.
Stroud co-starred with Clint Eastwood in two films, Coogan's Bluff (1968) and Joe Kidd (1972). He also appeared in several episodes of CBS's Hawaii Five-O: season 3, ep. 9 "The Late John Louisiana" and in the Barry Sullivan NBC western series The Road West. Stroud co-starred in The Buddy Holly Story (1978) as the late musician's drummer (in which he actually played the drums), and played a James Bond villain in the film Licence to Kill (1989).

Sent him 3 photos on 31 Oct and got all back signed on 14 Nov.

Mr Don Stroud
500 Lunalilo Home Rd
Apt 16A
Honolulu, HI 96825-1718
admin
Site Admin

Re: Don Stroud Actor

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Don Stroud on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Don Stroud Actor

Post by mikesautos »

he signed the back of my photos :( wth . I sent them back to him & ask him to sign the front of them 2 weeks ago . Hope i get them back :)